**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m level 51 and I finally got my first 6* only to be disappointed

P.S it was OG Iron-man and I’m about 85% sure that he’s never getting a rework

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club. I just got my first 6* last week and it was YellowJacket.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He'll so bad that he will get reworked sometime
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I want og iron man to be god tier
  • Ninja12_Ninja12_ Posts: 6
    this scares me, im close to openinfg my first 6*. Are the odds of it being bad high or is it the same as the other crystals?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Ninja12_ said:

this scares me, im close to openinfg my first 6*. Are the odds of it being bad high or is it the same as the other crystals?

Unless you are spending cash to buy a 6-Star, just let the game roll.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020

TRONG94 said:

Nice.

As a guardian, you are acting quite toxic. He can share his emotions right? He is disappointed, he said he is disappointed and does not blame anyone for his disappointment. What is wrong with that?
    The forum is not a place where only "I'm extremely happy" and "I'm jumping with joy" are allowed.
    Okay Karen

Maybe he said nice to a level 51 having a 6*

When I Level 51 I barely had 3 5*
    Ok boomer
    Times have changed
    Dude we’re the same age

Btw did they change in a good way or bad way?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

TRONG94 said:

Nice.

As a guardian, you are acting quite toxic. He can share his emotions right? He is disappointed, he said he is disappointed and does not blame anyone for his disappointment. What is wrong with that?
    The forum is not a place where only "I'm extremely happy" and "I'm jumping with joy" are allowed.
    Okay Karen

Maybe he said nice to a level 51 having a 6*

When I Level 51 I barely had 3 5*
    Ok boomer
    Times have changed
    Dude we’re the same age

Btw did they change in a good way or bad way?
    i honestly don't know lol. Shards are more widely available than ever before. A 6* at level 50 is the new normal I suppose
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Ninja12_ said:

The odds of pulling any particular champ in the 6* basic are the same as any other champ in the crystal. The odds of your pull being good or bad are therefore determined by how many champs in the pool you think are good or bad. There's about 130 champs in the 6* basic I think, give or take. If you think 60 are good, then there's a 60/130 = 46% chance you'll pull a good one. If you think 20 are good, then there's only a 20/130 = 15% chance of pulling a good one.