**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m level 51 and I finally got my first 6* only to be disappointed

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

Nice.

As a guardian, you are acting quite toxic. He can share his emotions right? He is disappointed, he said he is disappointed and does not blame anyone for his disappointment. What is wrong with that?
    The forum is not a place where only "I'm extremely happy" and "I'm jumping with joy" are allowed.
    Okay Karen

Maybe he said nice to a level 51 having a 6*

When I Level 51 I barely had 3 5*
    This is not the first time he commented like this. And he means no joke. And I think you don't need to create a second account to defend yourself. And why am I Karen btw?
    Second account, you sound like prof hof

You sound like Karen because sounds like your overreacting about something that doesn’t rly matter
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

Nice.

As a guardian, you are acting quite toxic. He can share his emotions right? He is disappointed, he said he is disappointed and does not blame anyone for his disappointment. What is wrong with that?
    The forum is not a place where only "I'm extremely happy" and "I'm jumping with joy" are allowed.
    Okay Karen

This is not the first time he commented like this. And he means no joke. And I think you don't need to create a second account to defend yourself. And why am I Karen btw?
    Man must be great to be able to read peoples minds.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I am cavalier at level 54 and my only 6 stars are Hawkeye and Jane Foster.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Since hes in like the top 3 worst tech champs in my opinion, alongside Iron Patriot (BUFF HIM AS WELL!) and War Machine(AKA TRASH BAG), he will get better, not immediately though.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    @The_enlightened bro, if I were you, I should have quit the game! Many of my friends left the game due to crappy 6*.one of them got duped 6* iron fist! I'm also at verge of leaving !
    Start other game which is not focused on uncertainty..
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Or atleast don't came until there could be dual class 6* crystals!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

TRONG94 said:

Nice.

Okay Karen

They are sarcastic comments. He doesn’t mean it, it’s a running gag. I’ve done this myself a few times, and I know others have. That’s why you see all those congrats on the Iron Patriot comments on bad pull threads.

stop attacking him for no reason
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

TRONG94 said:

Nice.

Calm down. This isn't new. It's a joke and a running gag. No-one said anything about blaming someone for being disappointed. All he said was:

"Nice"
    You can check his comments lately and in fact they are mostly attacking more than merely funny things
    Also, what about the other person that did this, huh? You wanna attack @Masterpuff? Don’t see you attacking him. You’re just targeting a guardian that you don’t like for no reason.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

P.S it was OG Iron-man and I’m about 85% sure that he’s never getting a rework

You got OG?
    Lol, I got his buddy inferior iron man as my third 6*
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Sorry man that's rough.
    But that's the game, soon enough you'll get a great pull. Just keep grinding!
  • Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    Unfortunately most 6* pulls are going to be very disappointing, for whatever reason Kabam felt and feels the need to stock pile it with trash champions that you can only pray get a rework/buff as you start the grind for a new 6* after another trash pull leaves you disappointed and frustrated knowing that you have a very slim chance to pull something you will actually be happy with, but stoopid us do it anyways hooked on this game like a junkie for his fix while they laugh their way skipping to bank of Canada singing “it’s all aboot the Benjamins!”

My lovely 6*’s: MoonKnight, Cable, The Champion (better if awakened but what are the chances that will happen) & Civil Warrior, all completely useless.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Considering your only level 51 and you already have a 6*, I think you're gonna be ok
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I’ve opened 17 and only 2 get any use.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Nice.

First off, it is sarcasm. Not sure if y’all know what that is, as it usually goes over everyone in the forums head. And also, I said congrats because it is a large achievement getting your first 6*.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

This might be an unpopular opinion but you got a 6 star at level 51. I would call that a free 4/55. At level 51 I think I had 2 5 stars. No matter who it is at your level I think I’d call that a win.

Yeah he’s not great but you have so much time to build your roster we’re greats. Most of us didn’t even dream about a 6 star at level 51.

Update. I pulled 2 last night. Champion and falcon. Bright side falcon is getting a buff. Next brightside I can finish arena even faster to 10.5 million now. Lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

P.S it was OG Iron-man and I’m about 85% sure that he’s never getting a rework

I was level 60 and my first 6* was Beast. It's deflating at first but at your progression level, it's likely to more good than being useless. It's equivalent to having a R4 5*. You'll eventually start to get more and you'll get something you can use. I have a lot of 6*'s and not many that I can do anything with.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Remember the days when at level 51 you probably only had 1 or 2 4*?

I will always believe this game was healthier and tuned better when all we had were 4-stars

I honestly think that the biggest challenge this game has is tuning 5/6 stars. The gap between a 3/45 and 5/65 is, in my opinion, greater and more impactful than a 3/30 and 5/50