**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs Invisible and Fighting Offscreen

So I was in arena and all the sudden my champs went invisible for a few seconds, then the view froze and me and the opponent were fighting offscreen.

Before you ask:

Using iPhone 6 on Wifi
My champ was 5* 1/25 Hulkbuster fighting 5* 4/55 Starlord in Alpha arena
I just used an L3 and when the screen returned after the animation, all that nonsense happened.

I lost 25k points which in the larger scheme of things isn't that huge, but it is still incredibly frustrating. It was on a Kang team, too, which is remarkably harder. I managed to win the other two fights so I didn't lose my streak, but please fix ASAP.

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I played half a match against vulture where his wings were just hovering at the top of the screen, was hilarious
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    This usually happens to me with Quake. If I launch her SP3, sends the opponent flying to the other end of the arena. When play resumes the camera is usually to the left of where the action is taking place. I just attack because it's likely they are in aftershock and I just need to hit them to end the fight. Freaking annoying though.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I am still enjoying the spinning circle that mordo has after his power gain is stopped the first time. Yes, visual glitches are abundant.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    I am still enjoying the spinning circle that mordo has after his power gain is stopped the first time. Yes, visual glitches are abundant.

Yes glitches that won’t get fixed.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It somehow doesn't surprise me that this still happens occasionally, I had this happened to before a long time ago and was fighting a symboid and I hit by 3rd then they imeidiently hit with a special which detached my camera and we went off screen and I got beat because of it.

No matter what what I did my camera wouldn't reset and I couldn't see what was happening or do anything about it.

I've seen that numerous times aswell, it's pretty funny how long this one has been going on without being addressed or fixed.

I've also had a fight when my opponent just flew into the air standing above me fighting me it was pretty hilarious, posted a screenshot of it on either this forum or the old one.

There's many issues in this game that have been going on for a long time now without being fixed or addressed by them which makes me wonder do they even care anymore