**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

V3 Help and Roster Suggestions

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Hello people of the forums. it's ya boi thicco back at it again. I'm starting to to explore v4, which I completed a few months ago. I was also thinking of going for v3 completion, considering it's also pretty easy, or so I've heard.
Also, I want to beat @SpideyFunko at it but shh

I have a 5r5 warlock and 6r1 ghost and a 5r2 sentinel. Who would work the best in v3 and should I upgrade my sentinel, or are those two sufficient, at least for completion.

General roster:

Tech roster:

Thanks!

Comments

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Warlock , 6 star ghost, 4 star ghost, wasp , hood/antman( based on preference ).

I personally used hb for completion, took him to r4 and he butchered the whole of v3 for completion. The only fight he can't do for completion is the colossus boss.
  • Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 105 ★★
    Ghost and warlock are sufficient.
    You will rock v3 with ghost.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    thanks both of you. I'll check out some guides online and see if I think I can at least do chapter 1 easily
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Damn 6 star ghost
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    There’s no harm in taking sentinel up too though
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    My 5/50 sentinel was super fun for the first chapter. But, it is so much easier if the sentinel is awakened. You could probably do it with Ghost, just take the bleed path in the first quest.

Also, wowwwww. Just wowwwww. Gotta do it before and make me feel worse? Okay, thanks.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Ghost and sentinel rule over variant 3. It can pretty much be done itemless. Just go over the recommended paths and whatnot. Plus you have warlock, who really helps for exploration.
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    Ghost, Wasp, Hood, Sentinel and warlock. (Warlock is optional. Ghost and Sentinel are the variant 3 King and Queen. I can use Gully 2099. Since she is not ranked up so high she, you will always be able to end with a SP3)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Bro, I did my first clear of variant 3 with a rank 5 5* ghost (plus wasp, Ant-Man and hood synergies), and a 4* warlock on the tram for safety. Only used the warlock for like 2 fights, a certain havok, and the Kang final boss.
    In total, I only spent like 5 revives or less.

You're more than ready.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Sentinel is gonna be your mvp if you take him
    Thanks everyone! I feel some pressure to perform now lol. I'll watch some tutorials/guides today and consider my plan

My 5/50 sentinel was super fun for the first chapter. But, it is so much easier if the sentinel is awakened. You could probably do it with Ghost, just take the bleed path in the first quest.

Also, wowwwww. Just wowwwww. Gotta do it before and make me feel worse? Okay, thanks.

yessir
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    I'm currently doing V3 too, using 4* 5/50 Sentinel. (Chapter 1 done, now finishing uncollected eq and then i'll continue v3)
    Soooo 5*R3 Sentinel paired with your amazing 6* Ghost should do the job easily, good luck
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I did the run through. Fairly easy with Ghost and Sentinel. Kang was tough for me but that was the only real trouble but it was trouble enough not to go right back in for exploration.