**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Boss Rush Event

Any idea what the Omega Boss Rush Event is going to be like and would it be easy to finish even with low tier champs?

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Its going to be hard and menacing
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    It will have 31 fights according to Mike. All previous weeks champs will be in it. Its going to be one hell of a challenge. Remains to be seen will it be one long path or will it be split up into different paths. My guess is that it will be split up
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

Its going to be hard and menacing

Man I hope not. I can barely explore Master difficulty events. The rewards of Epic may be lit but definitely not worth 1000+ units.
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

It will have 31 fights according to Mike. All previous weeks champs will be in it. Its going to be one hell of a challenge. Remains to be seen will it be one long path or will it be split up into different paths. My guess is that it will be split up

Oh god no

*cries in r4 4* champs*
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    That's why I'm running the same team each week the new boss rush comes out. Want to make sure the team is well rounded and can counter everything. I change up the team if I hit a roadblock and see if I can run the first 2 weeks without a problem. I'll just keep doing this as each week comes out - test with current team and change things up if there's a problem.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    All I know is I'm ready for it!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Its one long path if I remember a message from Mike in another post recently.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★

That's why I'm running the same team each week the new boss rush comes out. Want to make sure the team is well rounded and can counter everything. I change up the team if I hit a roadblock and see if I can run the first 2 weeks without a problem. I'll just keep doing this as each week comes out - test with current team and change things up if there's a problem.

This is what everyone should be doing. Find that 1 team that can handle each week, tweak as necessary but make sure you go back to run previous rushes.