**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AA's best sp for neurotoxin?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
What is the best rotation Archangel users follow for most neurotoxins? Heavy+sp1 or Heavy+sp2?

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Heavy+sp1. Lots of poison and easy to get to.

Sp2 needs time to get though but it can place a neurotoxin almost straight away.

Sp3 is a no.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    I almost always do parry, heavy on loop until sp2. Sp1 I feel like can sometimes stack poisons sure but the sp2 I feel is more damage and more reliable to apply bleeds, which all stack upon the poisons you'll build up while parrying up to sp2. Lots of Neurotoxins that way
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I use heavies and sp2s, sp3s can be useful if you're fighting someone not immune to posion but that converts poison like rhulk as it still applies a neuro if you're mindlessly questing and accidentally take AA against him. It also has a nice long stun so sometimes I bait special so they're low power and then attack during stun and then launch sp1 and then a heavy.
    Or if rng isnt on my side with applying posions on parry and I need the AAR quick, I'll launch sp1 for those posions.