**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Solo Objectives

Special Solo Objectives will be available as you fight alongside other Heralds. Some objectives are locked off to those who have progressed in the Story of The Contest. With Objectives unlocked for those who have completed Act 4, more for those who have become Uncollected, and a special set that awards Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments for those that have achieved the rank of Cavalier! Battle across The Contest and be rewarded!

I dont see T5CC fragments in solo objectives.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

MCOC Team said:

Solo Objectives

Special Solo Objectives will be available as you fight alongside other Heralds. Some objectives are locked off to those who have progressed in the Story of The Contest. With Objectives unlocked for those who have completed Act 4, more for those who have become Uncollected, and a special set that awards Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments for those that have achieved the rank of Cavalier! Battle across The Contest and be rewarded!

You must complete Herald one run first.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    The difficulty was high without high rank right champ specially cosmic vision boss.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Bahubali said:

It's a total of 4 2% T5CC crystals over a month, not exactly anything to be excited about
    I thought it would be a bit more than that... Kind of unfortunate, but I suppose t5cc fragments are t5cc fragments.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I completed quest 2 times same day I just got reward for one not for explore my one favour waste
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    It should be fixed soon, I would wait to try 2nd time until they say it is fixed though. BTW, epic was manageable
  • JTVincibleJTVincible Posts: 15
    So if I joined today with no poison immunity I'm just screwed?

Hey there! Thanks for your patience. We have an answer for you! No - you will not be able to scout ahead and once you quit, you will not be able to go back in immediately. We hope this information helps! Cheers!

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It’s bad design no scouting, hard fights, which need your whole team to be a specific counter
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    You can scout.... really simple work around actually.

You wait 5 minutes and then go to youtube and watch 500 vids of the map.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

You can scout.... really simple work around actually.

You wait 5 minutes and then go to youtube and watch 500 vids of the map.

Yeah, YouTube is a life saver this time around. Northern Expeditions and Boss Rush had that "scouting" feature which really made the quest seem easier than they probably were.
  • Im sorry but in my country multiple time can
    be translated "more than one and not limited to Twice". My question can we do side quest on the same day more than twice and still get the reward ?
  • We getting compensation but when
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    So I’m already screwed I was saving em to do the last week now we don’t get rewards for multiple when it was stated multiple times we could wtf
    edited August 2020

Im sorry but in my country multiple time can
    be translated "more than one and not limited to Twice". My question can we do side quest on the same day more than twice and still get the reward ?

Yes. I ran the Tech opponent champs 3 times.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Did you get rewards for all 3 runs?
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★

Bahubali said:

MCOC Team said:

Solo Objectives

You must complete Herald one run first.
    Thanks for the info.
    Qfury said:

Did you get rewards for all 3 runs?
    Yes, I did.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    20k attack value is a bit excessive
  • Gsmooth21Gsmooth21 Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo question regarding the solo event with the t5cc. The event is defeat a boss on herald difficulty. I've defeated doom twice and only received credit for one. Does this mean in order to get all milestones for this event all bosses you defeat towards this solo event must be unique?
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Gsmooth21 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo question regarding the solo event with the t5cc. The event is defeat a boss on herald difficulty. I've defeated doom twice and only received credit for one. Does this mean in order to get all milestones for this event all bosses you defeat towards this solo event must be unique?

The first defeat doesn’t count as it is to unlock the objective. I did herald three times and I have two counted.
  • Gsmooth21Gsmooth21 Posts: 8
    Ambjony said:

Gsmooth21 said:

The first defeat doesn’t count as it is to unlock the objective. I did herald three times and I have two counted.
    Thanks!!
  • HARIRAMHARIRAM Posts: 6
    MCOC Team said:

Summoner,

Fear not, for salvation is near. The Great Devourer is coming to guide us into the future! It is time to earn your place as a Herald of Galactus!

Prove Yourself

Every day from August 5th until September 2nd you will gain a Galactus’s Favor item from a special Heralds of Galactus Calendar. Use that Favor to gain entry to a special event quest that rotates daily. Rewards for these quests will alternate daily between Crystal Shards and Catalysts and Fragments, with a special Quest on Tuesdays giving access to both Shards and Catalysts. Quests will also be based on Classes.

Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!

Herald Difficulty

For those who have truly proved their might, a special Herald Difficulty of this month’s Event Quest will be open to those who have become level 55 or higher. Naturally, more danger calls for increased rewards, so make the most of this Cosmic Challenge!

Galactus Rewards his Heralds

The rewards for each quest are listed below. Please remember that these are listed per day, and you will only be able to do 28 Quests.

Solo Objectives

But it is very difficult to gain that. I had used many potions to complete , knocked out
    HARIRAM said:

MCOC Team said:

Summoner,

Fear not, for salvation is near. The Great Devourer is coming to guide us into the future! It is time to earn your place as a Herald of Galactus!

Prove Yourself

Every day from August 5th until September 2nd you will gain a Galactus’s Favor item from a special Heralds of Galactus Calendar. Use that Favor to gain entry to a special event quest that rotates daily. Rewards for these quests will alternate daily between Crystal Shards and Catalysts and Fragments, with a special Quest on Tuesdays giving access to both Shards and Catalysts. Quests will also be based on Classes.

Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!

Herald Difficulty

For those who have truly proved their might, a special Herald Difficulty of this month’s Event Quest will be open to those who have become level 55 or higher. Naturally, more danger calls for increased rewards, so make the most of this Cosmic Challenge!

Galactus Rewards his Heralds

The rewards for each quest are listed below. Please remember that these are listed per day, and you will only be able to do 28 Quests.

Solo Objectives

</blockq

It's very difficult to gain the rewards so make it somewhat easy and using more units and potions and then also I knocked out
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    HARIRAM said:

It's very difficult to gain the rewards so make it somewhat easy and using more units and potions and then also I knocked out

If you’re using units and items that’s a you problem, drop down a difficulty and do that one, or at the very least pick a day that you find easier to beat, for me that’s mystic as cap, void and torch blitz the path easy.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 437 ★★
    TL;DR

What's the total amount of 5* shards through Epic and Master diff? Herald is too much for me since the fight with Aarkus
  • ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15
    Can somebody tell me why in todays boss fight, Void, I am killed in like 5 seconds because of suicides? Instead of taking up to 15% of health, because of that node blood in the water, it kills me, is that node intended to be like that?