**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

May I speak to the manager?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
*not a complaint post. this is mostly a joke but also a passive-aggressive rant*
Who at kabam designed this path in v4?

I looked at it and thought, oh it's not that bad. it'll just take longer. it took a long time. a very, very long time. This is evil and I kinda want to meet the designer of this and meet them to find out what other torture devices they have created. And again, I'm not saying it's hard or should be tuned down. It just makes me want to cry and talk to my walls

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Does the "dulled" node reduce your current crit rate or original crit rate?
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Two words: rocket raccoon.

Or

One word: wasp
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Qacob said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Or

Ghost, Corvus.
    But they're pretty rare 2 stars.
    You can get them from the 1/2* crystal
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Qacob said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Or

Ghost, Corvus.
    But they're pretty rare 2 stars.
    You can get them from the 1/2* crystal
    Which cost 50 units a piece right? It's probably not gonna be worth the units unless you pull them from your first crystals.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I don’t even know how I got him. May have been from an event, or those crystals that replaced the 1v1 a while back.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oh I finished the path everyone. star Lord was my mvp. even though he might not crit as often as rocket, for me, he did much more damage
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Why did my comment got deleted bruh