**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

She hulk vs Red guardian help me to make decision

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
Got both of them same day 5★. For now I can only focus on one science champ. I just know both good champ but confused which one more better. Help me to decide which one I should rank up first. I don't have other good 5★ science champ.

She hulk vs Red guardian help me to make decision 45 votes

She hulk
46%
RaganatorJoeLukaIl_CuocoLvernon15Gamesbond90AleorCiciliatoQacobKill_GreyThicco_ModeRomagunnerE_Rich423MathgeekSavageK384Red_GuardianShøckerHelluvaPullYodabolt21SkyVoice 21 votes
Red guardian
53%
TheJalliCarmel1SighsohardJwallace25Hunter44ChampioncriticRakeYoungchrisfernendezzzTheKiryuCtuchikHedronCtfz35Yllib1EdeuinkMasterpuffTheInfintyDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensunoobmeproStark154667 24 votes

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Can u guys also tell me why which on better??
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Red guardian
    Red guardian but only if he is high sig.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    I voted She Hulk, but you really can't go wrong either way. Neither are a top 5 Science Champ, but they very well could be the next 2. She Hulk has a little more damage and better synergies, but RG is fun to play and man... that SP2.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Red guardian
    In terms of utility, there are quite a few champs that can fulfill she-hulk's role as an unstoppable counter like spider-gwen or stealth spidey. However, very few if not no champ in the game at this time offers the utility of not being able to gain buffs like red guardian which may be able to help get around buff related troublesome nodes. So i would rate guardian higher vs she hulk.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    They’re similar value imo. RG has the no buffs utility, but She-Hulk has nice petrify on her sp2. Also additional utility in her signature ability. I think RG really needs his awaken and sig level, and SH is more of a bonus. RG has a higher skill cap to play imo. So if neither awakened I’d prob go SH Over RG.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    Slow, power&heal reverse, taunt, basically unlimited damage, if you can evade sp1, plus her sig does useful things depanding on opponent's class.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    She Hulk is just a better champion. Useful in far more situations. I have both at r5. And I wouldn't rank RG unless he was awakened and high sig.