**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your dual crystal pulls here

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

how do I use him?
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

how do I use him?

Spam sp 2 when u have good Karma
    edited August 2020

I got Cyclops 😑

Miike still doesn’t have a blue cyclops, sure he’d take yours
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

how do I use him?

Keep using heavies until the opponent has 5 bad karmas and then spam sp2 and watch the opponent's health melt like butter.
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    Ironfist between 2 dooms

Guess what i got !!

Exactly
    Iryse said:

Ironfist between 2 dooms

Guess what i got !!

Exactly

Is exactly a new champion?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I pulled Magneto (original). Normally I would be oh man, but considering the buff is coming I'm happy. I admit an Archangel, Omega Red, or Domino would have been nice as far as Mutants go. I also admit Nick Fury or Aegon would have been nice as well. I have a 5* Skill awakening gem I'm holding on for Aegon.
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    I can’t believe I’ve just pulled Captain America IW, Quake, Gladiator Hulk, and Symbiote Supreme! I didn’t have any 5* science/mystic champion before this.

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    No HT. No Thing, SymS or BWCV dupe, but I did pull:

So thankful it wasn't a bust.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

So...I've been hunting for a good mystic who runs suicides well, and doesn't particularly need points in MD.

ExAcTlY wHo I wAnTeD!!!!
    🥳🥳🥳
    She has literally been my most wanted champion, and I got her from ONE SINGLE TRY!
    Holy Heck, thanks kabam!

HoW dO I uSe HeR?!
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

• Miles Morales - Damned you Kabam anyone but him ! 😆
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I got 5 star batman

lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Any newer pulls yet?
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I didn't take a screenshot but I pulled miles
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mathgeek said:

I didn't take a screenshot but I pulled miles

Condolences, someone had to get kabamed to make up for all the good pulls we are seeing.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

I pulled guilly2099 from incurison then duped her today...proceed to open 2 6* as well

8/12/19 i pulled mordo and 4 days from today i dupe him almost 1 yr also notice a pattern??? 🤔🤔🤔
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Gutted

With expiring t5b and t4 cosmic, my only option was this (stuck at level 19..not nearly enough iso for him)

• SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Pretty good huh