**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 4

So i want help with completing v4.
Which rank of 5* champs could be abke to do it?
Anyone in specific who is a beast at completing the first chapter?
I only have 9 5*s
Warlock, hyperion, void, BWCV, cull, carnage, silver surfer, hela and loki

Only warlock is at rank 4

Comments

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Then, give it a go for sure!
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Im very highly skilled i am 5.4.5 in story with i r4 5* and other 4 4* max.

That’s not that highly skilled lol, but if Hyperion is awkaned take him up for it because he can do both the bosses
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Just to add to this, Hyperion is king for the first 2 chapter bosses. SP1 intercepts against electro and Heavy in the corner against Deadpool XF. He would need to be awake and if you can get him up to R4 before attempting would be best.
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Just wait to get some other r4 5*, Hyperion, bwcv or void, then try to explore v4, if you're "highly skilled" just try it, I did 100% v4 with 2 r4 5* (Thing and Warlock) full boosted for bosses
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Only way to know is for you to have a go, it will be a challenge though.

Chapter 1 is only one energy per tile though so just see how far you can go without items.

Also, don’t the take the slightly mocking tone of some of the replies the wrong way, but a lot of us oldies did all of act5 first run if not most of the exploration with 4* champs only.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    V4 might be a good test of if you’re “highly skilled” or not. I’d say your roster prob not ready to complete it based on what you listed. But if you’re highly skilled you can prob get it done. Show us the skills!

You need counter for electro boss. Hyperion your best bet as u need non-contact attacks to clear the fun and interactive damage from the node.

Then Deadpool, idk if I see a hard counter on your roster but there’s videos saying u can heavy cheese it w a variety of champs, if you’re skilled enough to get him in the corner and keep him there. Good luck!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I did completion of v4 with a few r4s, so id definitely say its doable, but it definitely depends on skill. Ill go through the quests for you

This is probably the hardest quest for completion if you dont have the proper counters or skill. I did the all or nothing path because i had magik, so it was a piece of cake. For you, id probably do the strike back path, which is longer, but doesn't demand a counter. The boss is a complete bi*** and you really, really need a counter and i dont think you have one, unless void would work and you just dodge. Wait actually, ive heard hyperion is an amazing counter. Just spam sp1s.

There is a path that is super easy that i think is the third from the top. The boss seems super hard, but you can heavy spam in the corner and easily beat him. Not much more

This is probably the easiest, because you probably already have some very good maxed 4*. I dont remember any hard part in this.

I also remember this being really easy like above

If you wanted, you could probably explore chapter 2 relatively easily.

Life transfer path is super easy. Not much to say

I think there was also an easy path for this and the quest in general is easy. For exploration, you need a 1* hulk unless you want to spend a ton of units
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Im very highly skilled i am 5.4.5 in story with i r4 5* and other 4 4* max.

Do it with r4 4*s and come back

Ohh and only with 2017 champs or older

Have fun
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

So i want help with completing v4.
    Which rank of 5* champs could be abke to do it?
    Anyone in specific who is a beast at completing the first chapter?
    I only have 9 5*s
    Warlock, hyperion, void, BWCV, cull, carnage, silver surfer, hela and loki

Only warlock is at rank 4

Hyperion can solo both bosses. Spam sp1 for electro and heavy chain for Deadpool