**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tough Desicion

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
I pulled 5* sorcerer supreme an hour ago from the dual crystal but I am not sure what to do? Could you guys help me. I also want longshot so bad and want to rank him up as well. But I have enough catalysts to rank 1 mystic champion to r3

Tough Desicion 46 votes

Rank 3 SS
93%
MegaSkater67VuDahDragonMCOCIronBlaze09GluteusMaximusRoOOtsWorknprogressWicket329manveertherealLmao10or_StrongTheLegend27Jedi_HawkeKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoKill_GreySleipnirrodKRANꓘdot_dittoSarvanga1_ 43 votes
Save resources and wait until I get Longshot from the dual crystal
6%
deepblack12Zeuszeromanan_44 3 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    SS is worth it, she has a lot of utility
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    Go Sorcerer Supreme. Unless you really just don't enjoy her, you will find that she will do more for your roster than Longshot.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Save resources and wait until I get Longshot from the dual crystal

SS is worth it, she has a lot of utility

But buddy longshot can melt opponents with incinertes and bad karma
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    She is wayyyyyyyy better than longshot
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    Even as a person who had longshot come in clutch for beating act 5 SS is gonna help way more longshot probably has more damage but in terms of utility SS will help you out a ton
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rank 3 SS
    no point in waiting for a specific champ
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★
    Rank Sorcerer Supreme, she has regen, armor break, nullify, and if you are good at dexing and avoiding contact with opponents, she will gain power.. i know its different concept.. without hitting opponent to gain power.. she has more utility than Longshot, who has high damage on sp2 if LS has 5 good karma and opponents have 5 bad karma (the incinerate damage is high).. not sure how he fares if opponent is incinerate immune.