**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you think 7 star portraits would look like

ArsozArsoz Posts: 1,773 ★★★★
I think that 7 stars on a small portrait would look weird so since netmarble owns Kabam do you think they would go with the future fight star system red stars after 6 stars?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    pink/purple
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I hope to never know
  • They left an extra Rank's worth of room above 5* for any 6* to grow to (compared to the equivalence levels between 4* and 5*) that there is no reason to bring 7* into game for many years (if ever).

But assuming they allow people to reach those max ranks sooner and sooner (compared to past, keep in mind everything from 3* and below, and all of the first 3 difficulties of Quests nowadays, are totally obsolete since new ppl can zoom right past them in a matter of days or a week), then future Star versions should maybe go with something like...
    “ 7 * “ with the number “7”, instead of all stars as in “ ******* “

6 Stars as in “******” is already too much to squeeze onto Champ Icon already.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    I was hoping theyd be something other than stars. The general consensus is that there are only 1 to 5 star hotels. And speaking of generals, I have never heard of a military with any star ranking above 5 besides honorary, posthumous ones like George Washington. 6 star honestly is already a little weird sounding, so 7 stars would just sound...idk, forced?

Maybe we could do planets or moons lol
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I dont want to see any 7*s anytime soon, the meta shift would be way to quick, even now its getting faster and faster If 7*s get released it will be impossible for FTP to keep up with Whales.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,746 ★★★★★

I dont want to see any 7*s anytime soon, the meta shift would be way to quick, even now its getting faster and faster If 7*s get released it will be impossible for FTP to keep up with Whales.

It will always be impossible for f2p to keep up with whales........that's the point of spending lol.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    No need for 7 stars till book 2 act 2
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    They have to first allow max rank for 6*s since they can only go to rank 3.... Then they can introduce 7*s if they want with them having like rank 1 or 2
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    It would look like me selling both of my kidneys to get one.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 900 ★★★
    Hopefully this game won’t introduce 7 star, I could feel it getting like “Dragon Ball” ending——the power rating system of the character in the latest version of the animation is almost broken......Goku’s hair-color-change is kind of rainbow🌚
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

Hopefully this game won’t introduce 7 star, I could feel it getting like “Dragon Ball” ending——the power rating system of the character in the latest version of the animation is almost broken......Goku’s hair-color-change is kind of rainbow🌚

Blue Hair? Huh, I've seen worse.
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    purple
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I would rather they add a level to both 5* and 6* champs, 6/75 5* being slightly stronger than r3 6* and requiring t5c but still below a r4 6*

Then they could introduce r6 to 6* once we can get them to r5, possibly bring them to r7 to keep it all in line, ie 2/20 1*, 3/30 4*, 4/40’4* etc...

That would feel more natural progression wise and keep champs relevant longer
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Two rows, four on top, 3 on the bottom. Guessing purple or black for border.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★

They have to first allow max rank for 6*s since they can only go to rank 3.... Then they can introduce 7*s if they want with them having like rank 1 or 2

They introduced 6* when we only had r4 5*. Didn't have max rank 5* until Act 5 finished.