**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should event quest completion solo event milestones be lowered?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
I dont see how the extra 25 units and lvl 1 revive would be game breaking for any point of progression and literally every single item said milestones offer aside from those 2 items are virtually useless to most of the player base.. And even if you ran both master and uncollected all the way through the rank rewards are lame.. I still think it was a dumb move to change the points given per quest.. I like alot of the changes youve done lately maybe all of these solo events should get a revamp...

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Thought you meant the objectives, too many words in title for me

But honestly I just ignore that solo event
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    It should just go away and be replaced with something else.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think they are working on it actually. Something on the road map says they are modifying them.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Urkel2 said:

I dont see how the extra 25 units and lvl 1 revive would be game breaking for any point of progression

Kabam seems to think it isn't game breaking if you don't get them, so I guess that makes you even.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    It is pretty ridiculous. I did uncollected run through plus 1.1 explore and don't even have the revive.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    None of those solo objectives are worth shooting for anymore. Most of the rewards end up in my stash and get sold close to expiration. I've stopped shooting for any of them unless I'm close to the units milestone. They are so outdated and should have changed the minute they instituted the new progression system. Why they don't update as you progress makes no sense.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    crogs said:

None of those solo objectives are worth shooting for anymore. Most of the rewards end up in my stash and get sold close to expiration. I've stopped shooting for any of them unless I'm close to the units milestone. They are so outdated and should have changed the minute they instituted the new progression system. Why they don't update as you progress makes no sense.

The boosts are probably still worth going out of your way to get, especially since you can get them by just saving and opening crystals during them: you don't even have to do the combat. Anything related to arena is worth it for arena grinders. The rest I tend to just ignore. I don't hate them, I just don't specifically do anything for them.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Urkel2 said:

I dont see how the extra 25 units and lvl 1 revive would be game breaking for any point of progression

Kabam seems to think it isn't game breaking if you don't get them, so I guess that makes you even.
    That doesnt even make much sense.. We are already aware not getting them isn't game breaking..especially for constant arena grinders like you. Okay lets say they tripled the numbers needed for each arena milestone it might not feel worth it to you either..Its more of an effort to reward ratio problem. Also kabam must have felt it was game breaking at one point since they have lowered the amount of points most quests give them more than once...
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    crogs said:

Would be nice to see something usable for a 5* at least. Maybe some sig stone crystals and class 5k iso? If they switched them to progression based would be awesome.