**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you guys love me?

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
Hey everyone, I'm Sunspot, also known as King of Special Attack Damage. Do you guys appreciate me in your roster, how often do you use me in quests? Show me off!

/s I got this idea from the Cull Obsidian guy thread.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nah, havok is better
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Sunspot said:

Hey everyone, I'm Sunspot, also known as King of Special Attack Damage. Do you guys appreciate me in your roster, how often do you use me in quests? Show me off!

/s I got this idea from the Cull Obsidian guy thread.

Yeah well I am the king of ROL, LOL, and AOL. I am also very useful in act 6.3/4
  • I use your for arena. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

nah, havok is better

I'm the best.
    yes you are
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    Love is a strong word
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    I have you as 6* and been debating whether you are worth r2. I’ve seen vids where you do crazy damage, but people also argue that you’re not practical in lots of content
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    You’re my only mutant rank 5 currently.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Sunspot said:

Whaaaat said:

No

Hey Ronin. I got the class advantage against you. Don't make me use my SP2 with my 8 flare states!
    You’re annoying to play and id take Ronin over him any day. Or domino/omega red. I have you as a 4/55 and a 6/1
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    now we all know I can master any skill you have and I can be immune to incinerate in a bit so not really HT rip-off
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    NO ONE MATCHES MY POWER!
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I'm everyone's favourite
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Love me or hate me, I can skate better than all of you.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

Love me or hate me, I can skate better than all of you.

You can't defeat me noob