**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Just wondering what inspired People’s MCOC name, “Psychic 2002” was named after my favorite Pokémon type and and the year I was born.

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    “Edeuink” was me not knowing what name to be, and just typing random letters. Before that, my username wasAP(like Adrian Peterson, the football player), but that name was invalid because it didn’t have enough characters. Also, I pronounce “Edeuink” as ee-dee-you-ink, though the awkward spelling has people to call me edge-you-ink or ee-dwe-oink.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I button bashed mine so it's a bunch of random letters. Didn't realise I'd actually get so sucked it to the game. something like 3-4 years on and I haven't changed it nor do I intend to lmao.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @will-o-wisp and here I was thinking it was something like this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o'-the-wisp
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Woody is sort of a nickname and my favorite number is 15
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    My in-game name is based on a naruto character in the anime.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Doctor Strange is my favorite Marvel character, and I love him in the MCU. 19 refers to the year I started playing.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    From my partner - Richard, Rick, Rickers, Knickers, Snickers, Snickers Bar, Snizzbar.
    Googled it once and it returned zero results so I use it for most of my login IDs
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    My name and I’m real
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Typical response but it was my Gamertag back in the day on Xbox and it just stuck. Always thought it sounded dope. Go by Twiisted in my ally as well
  • I use this name for almost all my games. Started back when I got my Xbox many moons ago
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    My name is from my initials (JW). JW was to short so I just did JDubs instead. Was going to do jdubya but I don’t remember why I didn’t. 0914 is my birthday
  • tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    Well...Batman
    And used it for the lols in a marvel game.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Original mcoc name (current forum name) - I'd seen this word in the dictionary some 4 years ago... And I was 14 (thus the "boi" jeez I hate myself)