**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you use marvel insider?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
I do, its free rewards for almost no effort.

Do you use marvel insider? 141 votes

Yes
48%
MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69Haji_SaabWorld EaterRaganatorBodhizenBrightfireHDallinashesjdrum663K1lltasticNoodes_TerraSundance_2099MagrailothosLightvayne16wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235HendrossOzFearUsJack_OHara 68 votes
No
51%
Mr_PlatypusMegaSkater67FallencircusTheVyrusRavenrob_33Anonymous346Ab_SamadОвердосHammerbro_64MarvsbdMoot4LifeSpurgeon14Gaurav_ChampKerneasmanveertherealTatteredSailTheLegend27DarthPhalColonaut123spaceoctopus 73 votes

Comments

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Yes
    Some of the deals are great, and some are decent. I like getting the new champs by just completing some quests, instead of whaling.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes. I do however tend to forget to log in and claim said rewards....
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Yes
    Yes, and and today I already guaranteed my 3* Air Walker
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Yes
    I almost got a 3* Sasquatch bundle but it entered the username before I finished typing the whole thing... Still have no idea if Marvel Support fixed it.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Yes
    Have in the past. I like the 2* and energy.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Yes
    I do. Good source for revives. I think both the 2 and 3 star packages contain 5 revives each this time. So there’s 10 extra revives coming for me next month. And it’s all auto fighting to get the points. Plus while doing a run of easy, normal, and heroic you also are getting units.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm getting 5 L1 revives and a 2* surfer this month. I'm considering purchasing air-walker as well
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Yes
    Is there anyway to get more points without purchasing things? I've basically gone through and got all the 250-500 free point stuff between the comics, articles and videos read. Any tips?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Is there anyway to get more points without purchasing things? I've basically gone through and got all the 250-500 free point stuff between the comics, articles and videos read. Any tips?

you can get a bunch of points by completing heroic, normal, and beginner EQ difficulties
    Yes

you can get a bunch of points by completing heroic, normal, and beginner EQ difficulties
    Oh that's great to know. I'll shoot for it this month, thanks for the response! I'll hit you up if i have any questions
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yes but I only get it when there’s revives in it. This month, if you get both, you get ten free lvl 1 revives!
    Yes

If you play on an android, get Google Opinion Surveys - get like 5-50p every survey - it isnt much but as a ftp player it will add up slowly.
    If you spend in game and are in a participating country, use Google Play Points - you basically get points back on your purchases, then can redeem those towards other stuff.

Not quite the same thing you were asking, but another little thing you can do just to get yourself something extra for free (ish)
    I actually play on an IPhone lol but that would be awesome considering I just purchased a unit daily card

@StevieManWonder That's what i was shooting for!! But ill be too short lol currently at 13k -__-
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    No
    What is marvel insider?
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Yes
    I do
    I love the free revives
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I got the 3* Doom Deal when it came out, I love VPNs
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Yes
    You can get 80,000 points a month for no effort
  • Sometimes
  • Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13
    I did until the pages stopped loading for me a couple weeks ago
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Yes
    I do. It doesn't take too much time and I love having the new chanps before they make it into basic crystals. Like, whenever I see my 3* Red Guardian, Storm(Pyramid X), and 2* BWDO I feel happy to have them. Gonna add Airwalker to the list. I really want to test stuff out with him as he seems really interesting and unique to play.
    Yes
    I also have another question, in order to get the 50k, 20k and 10k for completeing beginner, normal and heroic, do you have to 100% it or just get an initial completion?
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    No
    After I change my ign it stops giving me points for monthly eq completion 😔
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    No
    Under 18 and also not from America... :disappointed: I tried but no luck...
  • Gaurav_ChampGaurav_Champ Posts: 20
    No
    It seems it is not applicable for my country India.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No
    Not an American...