**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Comments

• Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Nick name since elementary school.. and the first number that popped into my head
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    geodude
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My in-game name is a reference to my voice type as an opera singer: a spinto tenor.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Courage the cowardly dog
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    First name + First letter of the last name + i was born in '99
    easy game easy life

At least i won't forget my username when i log in in videogames...
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    One of my first accounts on RuneScape was a granite maul pure in 2006 or so with the original name of Maul3d. I guess it stuck
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    i'll be too lazy to log in if my name was Sleeping Hornet
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Well, my forum name comes from my old in-game username but shortened down ( I loathe to mention my original name). My forum name is the name I'm more well known under.
    My current ingame name is a reference to one of my favorite game music composers
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    LeoZed - leo comes from Lionel Messi my favourite football player
    Zed -I used to play Counterstrike during college days was a sniper in my college team.. in expert difficulty, the bot that sniped the best was Zed and I was named as Zed by my college days... even now my college friends rarely address me by my name but call me Zed
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Name: Odishika
    Me: adds prime at the end
    Odishika Prime
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    I love how everyone’s is like their name or old Xbox accounts (PlayStation ftw) and mine is just Spidey (wonder what that’s a reference too) and the name of a collectible company I enjoy (Funko).

I mean if did an @Etjama, then my username would be Iajask. It sounds nice, but nooooooo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

“Edeuink” was me not knowing what name to be, and just typing random letters. Before that, my username wasAP(like Adrian Peterson, the football player), but that name was invalid because it didn’t have enough characters. Also, I pronounce “Edeuink” as ee-dee-you-ink, though the awkward spelling has people to call me edge-you-ink or ee-dwe-oink.

I’ve being saying it as e-dunk. That shows you how smart I am.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 ★★★
    Nickname is Hazza. Last name starts with lec
    1 is a number
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    I was never a fan of popular nicknames so in high school I cut out a portion of my full name: "Chikeluba" and it became "Chikel"
    As far as I know, I'm the only one with the name
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    The name Retr0 is a reference to the protagonist of Watch Dogs 2, Marcus Holloway, whose hacker name is Retr0
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Mathgeek said:

Math is great

Agreed fam Math makes me go YES
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Quite similar origins..
    My forum name (same as the name of my old account) has been derived from the highest evolved form of my first and favourite starter in Pokemon.
    Hence, sceptilemaniac.
    Ps the name of the new account is scepman. Guess where that came from? Hehe
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I love how everyone’s is like their name or old Xbox accounts (PlayStation ftw) and mine is just Spidey (wonder what that’s a reference too) and the name of a collectible company I enjoy (Funko).

I mean if did an @Etjama, then my username would be Iajask. It sounds nice, but nooooooo

Oh yeah, your middle name is definitely Janane.