**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Champion - Morningstar [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Aww, Man... nowhere close to NYC.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    What? Since when did Kabam announce such a thing? Any pics or links?

On their "News" page. Helpful place to keep on stuff like news.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Bungy84 wrote: »
    Why does the US get all these things and everyone else in the world gets screwed

I don't think this has anything to do with being in the US but it is natural and easier for a company to participate in events in its own country, even more so because NYCC is actually quite a big deal not only in the US but globally. I'm actually very tempted to fly over this year but work takes precedence and I have to give it a miss. Anyway Morningstar should appear together with Blade as next month's new characters so if she interest you, start saving your shards today.

With that said I think it's actually easier to depend on ourselves than to depend on Kabam to organize events outside of the US. Here in Taiwan we have some some events on our own paying for our own venue and prizes without Kabam's help and these events have been very successful and has bonded the community together. I've heard of similar events being held by players in UK, Malaysia, Singapore, etc all with quite a good turnout and all done without any support from Kabam. It's actually more fun and you have lesser restrictions if you run events on your own. Try it!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Wait, its a her? hmm...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Marya Meshkov was a young geologist who unearthed strange, glowing fragments while investigating the impact site of the mysterious fireball that struck Siberia in 1908. Over time, her exposure to these fragments gave her the power of flight and the ability to generate heat, light and flame, and she adopted the costumed identity Zvezda Dennista (Morning Star).

Should not be this one since nemesis to Guillotine.
  • So this is what we know so far about Morningstar. The champ is a female character and will be given out as a 5* at NYCC.

What might also happen is that she is gonna be in the next event quest and be a champ that everyone can have with her own crystal and arena. She is gonna be Guillotine's rival and Blade might be joining the contest with her
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Let's see if Seatin can pull out a win.

Do you mean The guy that does videos and gets KO all the time?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Lucifer monringstar?!
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Morningstar will be final boss of act 5, atleast seems like it!
  • Thebgj Morningstar seem to be a brand new character that Kabam are creating for the game.

Also could be a possibilty UC439 since she will apparently be Guillotine's rival
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    But where does it say blade is confirmed?
  • Blade hasn't been confirmed yet but many are assuming he will be added in next event quest which most probably will also involve Morningstar
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Chances are they are Mystic seeing as it's a Guillotine villain and they have some sort of head dress on. On top of that she appears to be released around the same time as Blade.

So, unless Blade is fighting aliens... hmmm....
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    edited September 2017
    Many are saying that Blade is coming with Morningstar in next event quest. Also think Blade would be skill and Morningstar as mystic but I could be wrong
  • Lame. Should be free