**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My android phone has a....[Performance survey]

BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
If you have no idea which chipset your phone has, please go to gsmarena.com and find out
Note: Top tier Samsung phones[Galaxy S line] use snapdragon chipset in North America and Exynos elsewhere in the world. Don't get confused.

My android phone has a....[Performance survey] 26 votes

It has a snapdragon chipset and it runs fine [except for the few "missing graphics" and "current bugs that are also found in IOS"]
34%
Eb0ny-O-M4wTopCat87BeekeeperRodomontade_BoiabqberEtjamaDoug4theWinGinjabredMonstaAziz5253 9 votes
It has an exynos chipset and it runs very hot and lags with new bugs[apart from already existing bugs]
3%
JuniorCavalcante 1 vote
It has a exynos chipset and it runs fine [except for the few "missing graphics" and "current bugs that are also found in IOS"]
15%
Darkrider05rcm2017DjinRamada 4 votes
It has an snapdragon chipset and it runs very hot and lags with new bugs[apart from already existing bugs]
19%
Vivek_786Legendboy2411JMORG1111RenaxqqIryse 5 votes
It has a mediatek chipset and it runs very hot and lags with new bugs[apart from already existing bugs]
3%
Arsoz 1 vote
I have an iphone
23%
Anonymous346Hammerbro_64DarthPhalMasterpufflowlevelplayerRed_Guardian 6 votes

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It has a snapdragon chipset and it runs fine [except for the few "missing graphics" and "current bugs that are also found in IOS"]
    No missing graphics that I'm aware of, but yeah nothing much different or something
  • BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81

No missing graphics that I'm aware of, but yeah nothing much different or something

They are quite a few. Major ones you can notice are in some fights, there should be 'rain effect' or let's say a 'rainbow effect'. Android doesn't have these graphics. Although they are non essential. I think these graphics definitely help gameplay experience.

I think these graphics take advantage of Metal API in IOS. I think.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I've played on my friend's iPhone 11's and my Samsung Galaxy S10 runs just as smooth, if not smoother. And I also got mine for half the price... so... yeah.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    No issues on my end. My device uses Snapdragon 855
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Beekeeper said:

They are quite a few. Major ones you can notice are in some fights, there should be 'rain effect' or let's say a 'rainbow effect'. Android doesn't have these graphics. Although they are non essential. I think these graphics definitely help gameplay experience.

I think these graphics take advantage of Metal API in IOS. I think.
    I vaguely remember rain existing in that stark tower fighting thingy. May have been wrong. But whatever they're not game breaking but it would have been nice to have them
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I have no idea what's in my phone, but I have no problems with the game. It's a Revvl 2+, by the way, the T-Mobile brand phone.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    It has an snapdragon chipset and it runs very hot and lags with new bugs[apart from already existing bugs]
    Well it's a little bit warm not hot and sometimes lags but only in arenas after couple of fights but not always. Anyway Kabam should optimize game for android devices to make it run smoother and maybe improve graphics quality.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I have an iphone
    Maldroit2 said:

I have no idea what's in my phone, but I have no problems with the game. It's a Revvl 2+, by the way, the T-Mobile brand phone.

you can't use a t-mobile brand entry level phone and expect decent performance
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    After I posted my previous comment I played game and after 15min gameplay checked chipset(Snapdragon 660) temperature and it was 36°C. Hope it helps.:)
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    It has a exynos chipset and it runs fine [except for the few "missing graphics" and "current bugs that are also found in IOS"]
    Animation wise lots of them missing on androids...even top of the line flagships dont have it...like ghosts phasing animatjin after a match victory and the rain drops on screen etc...its a pity androids are not given much attention...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I have an iphone
    rcm2017 said:

Animation wise lots of them missing on androids...even top of the line flagships dont have it...like ghosts phasing animatjin after a match victory and the rain drops on screen etc...its a pity androids are not given much attention...

it's because the android version is optimized for phones like this:

instead of this:

• Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Too much lag in current update atleast for me game freez, sudden stop, scheduled stopage after 30 min of gameplay.. and so on....
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Only fights that lag my device are Aarkus and Human Torch.
  • BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81
    Arsoz said:

Phone only lags on arkus sp1 picked this because there was no option for runs normal

Yeah Aarkus cause trouble to a lot of people lot of the time