**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How skilled are you?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

How skilled are you? 197 votes

I'm better than MSD
7%
TheManMythLegendLiss_Bliss_Panchulon21CupidTheHeroDeservedGhostboytjieLoveshackDarkEternitySuperGoodKyusushuiQfuryunoobmeproAdokLioz178SAFI_K 15 votes
I can perform fine in a masters/P1 alliance
19%
Clobberin_TimeTheJalliBigdogbobHaji_SaabTimone147TerraLvernon15Hammerbro_64The_Blue_JaguarDaphboyScopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10TheKiryuThatOneMasterGamerKevanproGRockypantherxDr_Z01dbergLordNeoStevieManWonderZuro 38 votes
I'm slightly above average(seatin level)
32%
Mr_PlatypusErza_ScarletIl_CuocoNumanDarkrider05Samuel030sKingKiahMasterduxD3vilStrNiteAndDaeWarlord5386DrDeadpoolRepto23BoosterStqtsmanveertherealStarzRon921playinggameletJedi_Hawke 64 votes
I think I'm OK
23%
SnakeEyes69zuffyKDoggg2017SceptilemaniacMenkentUnidentifiedCreatureMysterioMitriaxLordRaymond3Xva23ItsDamienDisgruntled_User_123Akkarin23ẞlооdPHJfinAtiqilis_790psp742Tiger360Woody15Cynchotic 47 votes
I can kinda play, I guess
7%
SnizzbarAnonymous346CASrinivasHCMmcocTesladonLeoZedlowlevelplayerSoyheyor123JessieSASH_KetchyHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDrStrange_358DariusYiYodabolt21 14 votes
Parrying is hard for me
1%
DarkZenTrek26 2 votes
what's a parry?
8%
Lucky7LucianoReferenceAdvGamesbond90RookiieDjinUrkel215SHOWTIME15JollyHawkYcatsKeniutekLucifer1810Fluffy_pawsBrouMuffinBrainAmnetiesThebombsquad1 17 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I was on the lower end of deaths in my ally last season finishing 7th in p1, and it was one of my worst seasons out of seasons where I’ve truly tried
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I'd say I'm maybe the third option, but also the second lowest one too, which I think is down to my device. I often have to rely on re-parrying.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I'd say I'm maybe the third option, but also the second lowest one too, which I think is down to my device. I often have to rely on re-parrying.

Actually I might be bigging myself up here, on a good day then yeah that's probably accurate... But that's a good day.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I think I'm OK
    I think I'm Average at best.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Totally not self flattery here.
    Most of my old Ally mates can vouch for it though.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    what's a parry?
    What is it can someone explain this unknown concept to me
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    what's a parry?

Imo

No you are not
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oh yeah and I think I'm better than everyone I know irl(skill and progression) and better than my alliance mates. I need to say that carefully because I know my leader is on the forums(hi thiros)
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I probably could do pretty well in platinum, though I keep having to join weaker alliances because my prestige and base hero rating are really low.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I'm better than MSD

I have no idea who msd is. But since im the best and about to win the summoner showdown then sure why not

Lol MSD is comic con winner where he defeated seating, lagacy
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I can kinda play, I guess
    I only turn up for AW and Tuesdays
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I'm better than MSD

I have no idea who msd is. But since im the best and about to win the summoner showdown then sure why not

Lol MSD is comic con winner where he defeated seating, lagacy
    Ahh hes that guy. Seatin is mediocre tho so. At comic con there where a few select players able to attend and doesnt really mean too much. This year thankfully a lot more people get to compete
    Hmm true, I think I can reach like semi-finale there
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I think I'm OK
    No idea where I stand here tho. I can quake pretty well, and finished 6.1 with r4 starky, hype, colossus, Longshot and quake with 600 units and 4/5 revives (putting that here so that someone could tell me if that's supposed to suck or not). Also i sucked at the sabertooth fight in 6.1.1, spent half of my units (300) on that quest alone.