**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most skilled MCOC Youtuber?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    COWhale (LOL) :P

I choose me, even though my Youtube Channel is about how to make Moneys. Kabam Love Money so it's all related so i choose my self.

what is your channel called? and will it actually help me make moneys?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

My vote is for that iron_patriot Mcoc guy, he’s a pretty good player

Jk, vince is a top tier player but he doesn’t do much anymore, out of more active people it’s between swedeah and munash

It's true I watch all his videos, he seems like an mcoc god... Man I wish I knew who he was.

And I agree with your list, but I'd add MSD.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    mvinceable
    Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

My vote is for that iron_patriot Mcoc guy, he’s a pretty good player

Jk, vince is a top tier player but he doesn’t do much anymore, out of more active people it’s between swedeah and munash

It's true I watch all his videos, he seems like an mcoc god... Man I wish I knew who he was.

And I agree with your list, but I'd add MSD.
    Yeah, msd is a beast as well
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    MSD nation rise up!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Guys MSD and Swedah are the top 2 best both of them have done insane things for a long time now
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Why the heck does seatin have more votes than Lagacy

Idc about the poll but that rly bothers me
    [Edit] he’s 3rd highest now that’s a problem I’m sure big is better than him
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, by today’s standards seatin isn’t that great of a player, he’s good but not close to the best. I think because he gets so much money from youtube he’s easily able to revive his way through content and doesn’t need to be an amazing player to get through stuff
    was seatin ever good to begin with? His approach is "f-up and revive".
    Only time he's half decent is when he puts on his big-boy pro pants on the F2P account
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    mvinceable
    K. Katy Candy. Skills that (I’m guessing) pay the bills.
    Qacob said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, by today’s standards seatin isn’t that great of a player, he’s good but not close to the best. I think because he gets so much money from youtube he’s easily able to revive his way through content and doesn’t need to be an amazing player to get through stuff
    was seatin ever good to begin with? His approach is "f-up and revive".
    Only time he's half decent is when he puts on his big-boy pro pants on the F2P account
    I love how you say this immediately after making a poll describing seatin as "above average"
    i just realized that
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Lvernon15 said:

I think it's partly the other way around. he shows some pretty good skill (although it's probably incomparable to the top), especially on his f2p. I think because he has a ton of money from doing it, he doesn't necessarily have to be a good player all of the time, but he's not like a cowhale guy who can't play at all
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Iryse said:

Poll is useless without Swedeah. He used Karnak for human torch yesterday. His skill levels are actually awesome, rest all can only play god tiers. Ask them to use falcon and they will sweat nervously. Swedeah on the other hand doesnt even use god tiers most of the time. He shows skills, rest all are just youtubers with a bit of fame.

Honestly he’s my go to guy for little tricks Like his wiff into heavy range that I picked up
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    None of these guys. Swedeah and Munash are better than everyone on that list
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Munash / Swedeah / MSD
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Swedeah and MSD.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Swedeah and MSD.

So good they couldn’t win an incursions tournament as a team 🙄
    but I think they can kill rhinos at least @danielmath
    That's just mean
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Qacob said:

Swedeah and MSD.

So good they couldn’t win an incursions tournament as a team 🙄
    but I think they can kill rhinos at least @danielmath
    That's just mean
    hey, it's the truth 😘. jk I love all of you 4loki people
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited August 2020

Mark Jadunath

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    mvinceable
    He is the best
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

I love how people are measuring greatness by LOL kills. LOL is easy..... watch some Tier 1 AW or some day 5 map 7 vids. KT1’s skills are above and beyond all the rest.
    Lags and Seatin are very impressive in some of their vids as well

Bruh how you going to compare alliance war to champs with over a million health
    Probably cause the AW nodes make the fights much more difficult.. the ones in LoL/AoL with over 1m health just become repetitive..