**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most skilled MCOC Youtuber?

13»

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Swedeah and MSD.

So good they couldn’t win an incursions tournament as a team 🙄
    well there are annoying nodes i guess but incursions doesn't count
  • Lioz178Lioz178 Posts: 63
    no dude what?!?!?!? Where is swedeah. I take personal offense
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Dork Lessons
    Seatin second place? :D
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    mvinceable
    Terra said:

Tied between Mvinceable and The Analyzer for me.
    I'm biased towards The Analyzer though. Sad to see not many know of him.

I used to consider Analyzer the most skilled... say 2 years ago.
    He posts a video about once a month so he's disqualified IMO. Hard to stay sharp unless you play.
    These days Lagacy/KarateMike/Mvincible/MSD are neck and neck but I'll take Swedeah if my life depended on it.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Brian Grant
    Bg is overlooked, but he’s literally one of the best mcoc players. His skill surpasses everyone on that list
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    PrOf HoFf 🤪
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    The Analyzer

Terra said:

He posts a video about once a month so he's disqualified IMO. Hard to stay sharp unless you play.
    These days Lagacy/KarateMike/Mvincible/MSD are neck and neck but I'll take Swedeah if my life depended on it.
    Oh i forgot you only hone your play as a YouTuber if you record it. My bad.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Lagacy is my BG, he’s REALLY good, mike is solid but not lags level.
  • Munash / Swedeah / MSD

This!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I didn't know about swedeah till there was a shout out by seatin and then i checked out his vids. They were epic. He is surely up there.

I would also say pandaman pete's ghost play is second to none too. So if the fight could be done just using ghost, i doubt many would beat him.

Love seatin to bits. Favourite youtuber, but the reason i like watching his vids is the humour when he scrubs up. He is talented but not consistent compared to those at the very top. Its one of the reasons why i still play mcoc, he taught me its okay to noob up once in a while - no need to take it too seriously (outside of aw seasons).
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    MSD AND SWEDEAH
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    KT1
    KT is absolutely crazy. I forgot what it was but he beat something really big with a 3 star quake and it took forever, but he did it
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    mvinceable
    Like many others say here, mvinceable was truly the mcoc pioneer for good players. But if I had to change the poll in a way I would actually say 3 players. Mvinceable, MSD, and Swedeah.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    KT1
    WRIR said:

KT is absolutely crazy. I forgot what it was but he beat something really big with a 3 star quake and it took forever, but he did it

no disrespect to kt, but unless it was a special quake fight, it was probably mostly an endurance test, which for most quake players isn't that hard. he's definitely the most skilled one that I watch (I don't really watch any of the others mentioned here)
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Lagacy
    I think my boy lags is the most skilled based on the legends run he does live, that's where I can actually see how much knowledge of the game and skill he has.

I myself think that is much more easier to try a million times to do a solo with an unfortunate champ and then put it on youtube and make everybody believe that i'm super pro.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Swedeah needs to be on this list
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    The Analyzer
    The Best
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Just watch swedeah take champion with rogue. That fight is so sick, all the little dash ins to keep the buffs stolen.

If I wanna learn something swedeah, msd, kt1, munash and karate mike are my go to but I think swedeah is the best. So clean and creative with his play.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    mvinceable

Swedeah

why revive this
    Cuz why not?
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    KT1
    kt1 is very skilled imho, but i think true legend is @BrianGrant . he did 6.2 full exploration itemless...thats savage
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    mvinceable
    Still mvinceable but if there is a challenge it must be Sweadlea. He is awesome no doubt.
  • GowthamstGowthamst Posts: 8
    Jason Voorgeas is best but not in the option