**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions tier

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
Kabam, please change the style of assigning tiers from 5 star champions to something else like maybe prestige... I have exactly 16 5 stars and only 2 worthy of ranking up with the rest being trash so far... it's very difficult for me to run sector 2 and 1 and for me the sector 3 rewards are more useful considering my progression please..

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t you be in sector 5/6?
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    16 5 star champs takes you to sector 6 and 7... sorry for the error... sector 5 makes more sense for me as I am yet to become uncollected
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    LeoZed said:

16 5 star champs takes you to sector 6 and 7... sorry for the error... sector 5 makes more sense for me as I am yet to become uncollected

Agreed. I was doing reasonably great in tier 3 (Sector 4 and 5) but as soon as I got my 8th 5* I am now tier 2. I can hardly do 7 rooms in sector 5 and barely do 3 in sector 6. :(
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    R3 5 stars can get to room 7 at least in sector 6. It is meant to always be a challenge
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    I agree with Crcrcrc
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Take high damage champs im pretty sure someone in your roster would be able to carry you with some synergies maybe....
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

R3 5 stars can get to room 7 at least in sector 6. It is meant to always be a challenge

Lol, you sure you have played incursions before?
    There's no way r3 5* are getting you anywhere in sector 6 unless you use resources, are boosted to the gills or you're on good terms with th Hacks rng. Hell, they won't even clear sector 5 for you.

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I agree. One more 5* champ and I can only do Sectors 5 and 6. Problem is that I only have 3 good 5* The rest are trash
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Crcrcrc said:

There's no way r3 5* are getting you anywhere in sector 6 unless you use resources, are boosted to the gills or you're on good terms with th Hacks rng. Hell, they won't even clear sector 5 for you.

it's doable, but you need top-tier incursion champs. my cmm could do it at r3 but unless you're pretty skilelrz that's not happening

Chikel said:

Crcrcrc said:

it's doable, but you need top-tier incursion champs. my cmm could do it at r3 but unless you're pretty skilelrz that's not happening
    I do it with r3 corvus r5 4* CAIW, r5 4* nick fury, r3 5* starky sometimes. Easily room 5 in sector 6 every time. Just requires good hacks and teamwork
    edited August 2020
    Chikel said:

Crcrcrc said:

A 4* r4 corvus could do sector 6. Please practice the game instead of complaining about progression. (I mean this as nice as possible)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Crcrcrc said:

I was doing sector 6 with 4* maxed dr strange, hype and iceman. Got almost every reward from the sector, don't remember how far exactly I went.
    But the thing is if op could do s5 and s6 before, now he can only do s6, as s7 is harder.
    Imo player should choose a pair of tiers by himself anyway