**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much time do you actually spend playing this game?

MuffinBrainMuffinBrain Posts: 776 ★★★

How much time do you actually spend playing this game? 144 votes

5-20 minutes(While Im in the bathroom)
2%
GluteusMaximusThecrusher_9756Cull_Obsidian 3 votes
20 minutes-1 hour(Just getting aw,aq and a bit of story done)
4%
BrokenZombieZeddTiger360kubricknolanKeniutekMathgeekHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 7 votes
1 hour- 2 hours (Getting more stuff done than normal or just playing more)
25%
KDoggg2017Oesername123Samuel030sascendanceHammerbro_64Warlord5386ESFLegendboy2411Geo10megJedi_HawkeQuattrucciTopCat87InfineightShadownamezMadEyeMoody_333EinfachSoMikusik1Dnegrin6969TheInfintylowlevelplayer 37 votes
2 hours- 4 hours (Just checking the game a bit more than others)
27%
Mr_PlatypusKingKiahMcord117RaikisThe_Blue_JaguarScopeotoe987FilmsauceDenzel116AvramDr_Z01dbergQacobPennmabobZipioOGAvengerDeaconArsozUsername19273RU11011Thicco_ModeSPIDER_MAN 40 votes
4 hours-8 hours(Arena grinders rise up)
30%
HULK_BREAKNumanTerraLvernon15Anonymous346Crazyjack719BoosterStqtsFintechXva23RamadaRockypantherxKill_GreyGiulioV99VedantMehtaMidnite93KRANꓘAmbjonyanakinwyCtfz35Legionnaire 44 votes
12 hours-24 hours (Please get off this game)
9%
zuffyjdrum663Jorda_sauce_105Anaxagorstriker_overlord22TimeGenesisSuperiorSymbioteMayisMuffinBrainGrumpyASH_KetchyAceOfDiamondStark154667 13 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    depending if its the start or the end of the month
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It changes based on how busy I am but if there was to be an average play time it would be between 1-2 hours.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if I'm grinding an arena, it's probably about 2 hours total per day for just arena, but that's twice every week and the day after, I do one or two 20 minute sessions to get 1.5 mil in 4* basic
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Sometimes I do a lot of arena; in which case I go up to 6-ish hours.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Log in, do AW, scroll through screens, forget about AQ, log out, log in, do AQ, scroll through screens, burn energy, go to forums for the 20th time in the day, and repeat.

I think I covered everything.

you log out?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Although it's about to be cut to just doing the side quest and boss rushes really soon so maybe 30 mins play time.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am probably low balling it on this one, because admitting the truth isn’t always fun. I am just glad this game doesn’t keep track of total amount of time spent playing it. That is my least favorite feature on video games that do that.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    12 hours-24 hours (Please get off this game)
    Hence why now I’m being told I need to go to the eye doctor (I’m not joking)
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    15 minutes of Arena, 10 minutes of Event Quest and 3-5 minutes of AQ, probably 3-4 times a day.

I can't spend more than 30 mins on the game at a time because it just gets extremely boring. Any other activities that requires more than 15 minutes of focus (such as side quests) is something I do only before going to bed.

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I'm an MCOC addict.. :D
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Too much imo, I just wish I was half good at the game
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Arena grinding purpose only
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    Arena is love, arena is life
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I have a pretty set routine for what I need to do daily in order to collect the resources I need, as a solo player.

I can get into the 2-4 hour range when I'm closing out something like multiple Variant lanes or Side Quest stuff when I really need a specific item that has to be acquired
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Joke's ain't on me. I'm up to 6k units from 0 in one month.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

Joke's ain't on me. I'm up to 6k units from 0 in one month.

I admire all the Arena grinders. Seriously. You folks deserve everything you get. I can’t do it like you guys do

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    but only because I'm trying to quit :D