**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How was your experience fighting Dragon man & Air-Walker?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I had some trouble fighting Dragon man because most of my champs relied on Armor breaks and that degen killed me a few times. I dunno why Air Walker seemed a lot easier I used Elsa Bloodstone against him and all dark tides were food for her and she destroyed him. What about everyone else?

Comments

• Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Ezpz
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Colossus 5r4 soloed Air Walker easily, finished with 100% health a couple times.

As for Dragon Man, once you understand how to take advantage of the unstoppable timer, he's kind of easy too, maybe a little less so than Air Walker because his sp1 takes so much screen... and I noticed that it's becoming a trend with the latest champs, Kabam must think they need to take that advantage too cause power gain, unstoppable and unblockable are probably not enough. :| Anyway ! I mostly used Claire 5r4 in her Hellfire stance, after building up charges. Soloed him a couple times too. And then rewarded her with a rank 5, she's that awesome B)
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I think if I Just Became Uncollected and beat them both without any revives and using a team of 4 stars, it cannot be that hard, I used doom and human torch on him
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    During initial completion dragon man cost me a revive (didn't read abilities, didn't know animations, I'm a scrub) and I solo'd AW with AA

During exploration though, that dark tide damage did get annoying. Still no revives or potions used. Dragon man was easy after I understood his animations and HT is obviously amazing
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Loved it
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Found air Walker fairly easier than dragon man
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Air Walker was easier to figure out faster, but both are pretty easy. One shots very easy to do
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I took care of Dragon Man with a different champ every time. CAIW, HT, Spider-Gwen to name a few. I thought it was a fun fight tbh. I just took Air Walker down with Corvus. Never ceased to solo. They were both easy fights for me though I could see why someone would have a problem with Air Walker.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Doom took care of both fairly easily, only died once to dragon man and soloed air walker every time
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i finished completion yesterday. did it itemless. Nothing too hard
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    One shot Dragon Man with 5*r4 G2099 and Air Walker with 5*r3 SymSup.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    I think 🐉-Man is a relatively better champ than Air-Walker.

Air-Walker feels too regal in animation. Where is that 'air' coming from?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Next month forum: Cavalier is too hard 🤣🤣