**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When is Kabam going to fix Dr. Strange?

CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I know everyone's complaining about war but I feel like beating this drum again. The Doctor Strange character is just trash now. Of all the nerfs what was done to him was the worst. How did Marvel allow this to happen - not even a year after the movie was released? Every time I go to use him I'm disgusted. The immediate change after the huge backlash was not enough. I keep waiting for Kabam to right this great injustice but time marches on and he's still terrible. He should not be weaker than Doctor Voodoo! Seriously?
Who else would like to see Strange restored to (at least partial) glory? Who's with me?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    CammonRo wrote: »
    I know everyone's complaining about war but I feel like beating this drum again. The Doctor Strange character is just trash now. Of all the nerfs what was done to him was the worst. How did Marvel allow this to happen - not even a year after the movie was released? Every time I go to use him I'm disgusted. The immediate change after the huge backlash was not enough. I keep waiting for Kabam to right this great injustice but time marches on and he's still terrible. He should not be weaker than Doctor Voodoo! Seriously?
    Who else would like to see Strange restored to (at least partial) glory? Who's with me?

So funny, I couldn't pull him when he was good but grabbed him twice in arenas when he was a basic recently. Since then I've got him 3 times. So yeah I agree.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    I got him right after he was nerfed.Kabam likes me now
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Better to get him after the nerf, you don't really know what you're missing.
    Take Thor as an example, I got him a week before 12.0 and awakened him much later so to me he's great now, to others that had him before 12.0 he's trash
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @mostlyharmlessn you my friend are one of the few remaining bright spots on these forums

Dr. Zola
  • I'm dying to see doctor strange in form of sorcerer supreme in game , he has low health and attack, hope kabam should grant him better power gain and let us choose his vishanti as we get to choose ammo of winter soldier. ...What you all say? ? ?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    They will not fix him because in their minds he is not broken. He was altered once after the initial nerf was too severe. I cannot see them changing him anymore.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Revising him again would mean they have to admit they made a mistake (again). Don't hold your breath.
  • Would also like to see him return to defender status. He was my first R4, one of my favorite champs, and I have him at dupe level 80.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Never, the like to take great champs and make them dust collecters.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    It all about creating a new champ as fast as possible.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Instead they just creating hyperion with crazy power gain. Give DS his power gain back. This is outrageous!!!!!
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited September 2017
    They don't even need to make him a god again. Increase his regen to what it was before and leave the buffs and power gain how they currently are.

I agree. He doesn't have to be a god. Just make him better than worthless. Improved life steal would be nice but heck increase ANYTHING - damage output, power gain, armor - ANYTHING! He's a swiss army knife of trash. He does NOTHING well. I took him to the last day of AQ just for nostalgia and he died on the first node thereby inspiring this thread.

It's just such a shame. He used to be so much fun to play. His power levels were in line with his status in the Marvel Universe. Now when you play him instead of focusing on fighting you're focused on "how long can I keep this dude alive?"
  • This is why I'm still on 11.x.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    There was no need to fix him. They've already said they aren't going to make a 5 or 6 start version of him Thor or SW.

With 5 stars and 6 stars coming why waste time fixing a 4*?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They could move him back to pre 12.0 and it wouldn't change the game. With the direction the game is headed into 5 and 6 stars a strong 4* wouldn't matter much to top level players. He wasn't OP like SW and Thor. They damn sure ruined him though.