**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update to 15.0 that just came out?

mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
So I see an update came out, but do not see any release notes....

I'd really like to know why I just downloaded all this again....

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Does this have the Android 8.0 fix in it?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I have no idea... All I know is it auto-updated and when I went to go play I had to download extra data all over again via cellular which took forever.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I updated to 15.0 almost a month ago, how are you just now updating to 15.0 ?
    edited September 2017
    Lo4eath wrote: »
    I updated to 15.0 almost a month ago, how are you just now updating to 15.0 ?

An update came out in the playstore on Sept 14th and it appears I auto updated to that release last night. So I'm trying to find out what is new in this update vs the previously released 15.0
    x0ugd345di00.jpg
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    x0ugd345di00.jpg
    [/quot are you on android 8.0
    edited September 2017
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    [/quot are you on android 8.0

No I am not. I am using version 7.1.1
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I also just had an android only update that was 28MB but then when I started it said I need to download about 500MB more!
    I already did that with 15.0 so it was exactly the same process and took ANOTHER 500MB of data!
    WTF did I need this? Just to get rid of the error message that I could get rid of by clicking on it once?
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    They added more lag, failed blocks and parries, and more random power ups for non mystical champs.
  • Yes, this happened to me again! Kabam really needs a good explanation this is the 2nd time it happens and it's starting to piss me off. And of course, only android users!! Kabam fix your ****.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    What do the Patch Notes say?
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    yes this updated for me also on my Nvidia K1 Sheild Tablet, all it said was an update to how data is sent/received for Android devices only. Initial update was roughly 28mb then when I started the game a further update of 470ish mb was also downloaded.