**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Press fight - Game freezes

Comments

• olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    I noticed that the battle button gets stuck not only in the Alliance quest, but also in the acts, and in the task Northern expeditions
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    thanks @Kabam Porthos for directing me here. good to know something is being done. this would hinder so many people in arena and aq/aw.
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    Whenever I press the fight button the game freezes for awhile and then I lose 50% of my health, mainly in AQ. I can't help my teammates bcos of this issue @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    It's getting worse guys. In aq I get freezing at the start of fights but then it just backs out and acts as though I've timed out making my champs lose half of their current health. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos this really needs to bet looked into as it has costed me many health potions in this individual aq alone so far. This is very problematic
  • ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
    I'm getting a freezing screen when i'm in labyrinth, specifically at starlord.
    ILLUSION8 said:

thanks @Kabam Porthos for directing me here. good to know something is being done. this would hinder so many people in arena and aq/aw.

@Kabam Porthos
    I also want to say thank you for sending me here, I hope this problem with the button will be solved in the task.
    I have a download button not clicked in the war just now and I lost half the health of the champion, and I was given one death, although I did not die, it's lags
  • davidm22davidm22 Posts: 7
    After the latest patch , it still not working correctly. I have an android 10 phone , just want to do labyrinth , but when i try to press the fight button , it still freezes for about a minute. I hoped itll be fixed soon , but its in the game for a few weeks now. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos i hope a fix will come soon.
  • And it still happened to me, freeze when touching start fight button. This is 3rd round AQ for me, come on fix it up. I think with new patch it will be much better no freeze screen in AQ but it is the same.
  • kuriatko11kuriatko11 Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    same problem samsung galaxy a5, android version 8.0.0, It takes almost 2 weeks and I can't help my alliance in quests a wars, ingame name medwed133
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    https://youtu.be/5yjC4ixF-6E

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra how about now? Is it more "revealing" to you... 2 weeks have passed and you have a knowledge only the new bugs made by the new patch and new event.
  • screamndigitscreamndigit Posts: 4
    The lag to start an AQ fight is ridiculous, and such obvious neglect that it's a slap in the face to people (suckers like me) who give Kabam any money.

For more than a month, if i dont start the fight with over 50s on the timer, it bails me out a minute later and I'm half health.
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29

The lag to start an AQ fight is ridiculous, and such obvious neglect that it's a slap in the face to people (suckers like me) who give Kabam any money.

For more than a month, if i dont start the fight with over 50s on the timer, it bails me out a minute later and I'm half health.

For me ia higher then 0:53 or I neez to restart. Either way I loose 50% hp...
  • God_of_Jacob2God_of_Jacob2 Posts: 3
    Same thing in here. Im an android user. Hope they fix this soon. It only happen in AQ. Game freezes.
  • xANGRYBIRDxxANGRYBIRDx Posts: 1
    In alliance war when we reach to mini boss or final boss when you press the fight button it's stop working and the game become freed for 2 3 mint and when you restart the game your champ his losses 50% health without even enter in fight.
  • DrGonzoSrDrGonzoSr Posts: 3
    I am having the same issues
  • God_of_Jacob2God_of_Jacob2 Posts: 3
    This bug is still existing until now. Hopefully kabam fixed this soon. Its very unfair to most of your client. Its not getting fun playing this game anymore.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    edited August 2020
    I posted about this about a week
    ago and it happened in lol and that was (on the forums) the first time it haped but only on lol for me and not aq thankfully
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Happening on both my accts. Samsung tab s2 runs one, moto g6 the other. I find it hard to believe that no one in Kabam runs this game on android and therefore hasn't encountered this issue.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    So annoying when you go for act exploration. Every fight my phone freezes at least 5 seconds hope you guys can fix this soon.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    Glad I see a post about it. I thought it was my phone getting old
  • Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19
    I press fight button in AQ Map 5, the game freezes, I get timed out and I lose half health of my champion.

This happened in AQ Map 5 last week and today again in AQ Map 5, both on the first day of AQ. I did not have this problem in AQ Map 4 on subsequent days of AQ.

I think it is either a problem with AQ Map 5 or the first day of AQ. It is becoming very frustrating to play the game. We need a solution ASAP.

• Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19

The teams still looking into this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. If you have not already, can you please let us know what device, OS, and OS version you're using?

Thank you.

Phone: LG W30
    Model: LG_LM-X4401M
    Android Version: 9
    Game Last updated: 29 July 2020
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Redmi note 8 pro
    android 10
    miui 11