**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My roster comprises of....

My roster comprises of.... 55 votes

A good mixture of male and female champs that I use on a regular basis
29% 16 votes
Approx. 70/30 male to female champ ratio that I use on a regular basis
25% 14 votes
Approx. 70/30 female to male champ ratio that I use on a regular basis
3% 2 votes
Predominantly female champs which I use on a regular basis
3% 2 votes
I'm gay
20% 11 votes
Other
18% 10 votes

Comments

• BeekeeperBeekeeper Posts: 81

what's the point?

I do think female champs are quite neglected in this game. Although the situation is improving. Interesting to see what people vote.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Well I have my 4 stars and 5 stars in such a way they are mixed
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

so you're trying to prove that MCOC is sexist?

It is a no to @Beekeeper if he is trying to do that cuz women's day and certain female champs are game-changing and have received their buff

so you're trying to prove that MCOC is sexist?

No
    Shafeeq said:

Well I have my 4 stars and 5 stars in such a way they are mixed

Nice
    Aayush19 said:

There are wayyyy too less female champs in the game compared to male. Just counted the numbers on auntm.ai.. 143 males and 39 females.

Yeah I know right
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Aayush19 said:

There are wayyyy too less female champs in the game compared to male. Just counted the numbers on auntm.ai.. 143 males and 39 females.

The the 2 best champs in mcoc are females
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I don't see the point of this poll besides validating OPs delusions
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    No idea
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    What is the point of this thread
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Are you the new too quik?
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Beekeeper said:

what's the point?

I do think female champs are quite neglected in this game. Although the situation is improving. Interesting to see what people vote.
    You blind or something?
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    You need to realize quality over quantity
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

Beekeeper said:

what's the point?

but the two best champs in the game are female.
    Were talking of numbers here
    Quality over quantity.

Besides comics as a whole is driven by male characters and male readers. And I AM NOT saying there isn’t a large group of females who read comics, heck I am one of them. But for the longest time female characters and readers took a backseat.

And yes I am sure people will point out female characters in an attempt to prove me wrong. But if you look at comic history it wasn’t till recent times is females saw BETTER representation and willingness to showcase those strong characters.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Beekeeper said:

what's the point?

Female champs are neglected? The best 2 champs are both female