**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can i become a tester?

Ok so kabam has dedicated testers + some top players who are not kabam employee or any way related to kabam , my question is what can a average player like me needs to do (process/steps etc.) so that i am able to test the new contents before hand and input my findings than whining about it when they are released to genpop.

considering how fast my threads are taken down & warnings issued to me , these next lines are for them who are authority in here
This is a genuine post, i dont intend any kind of sarcasm what so ever , i am not suggesting any thing to any one.I am not breaking any forum rules ...... i am simply asking a question " what should i do to become a alpha/beta tester for MCOC" OR "is it even possible for a average player to become MCOC tester? "

Comments

• I thought downloading the game and playing made us testers.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    0pTimus wrote: »
    Ok so kabam has dedicated testers + some top players who are not kabam employee or any way related to kabam , my question is what can a average player like me needs to do (process/steps etc.) so that i am able to test the new contents before hand and input my findings than whining about it when they are released to genpop.

considering how fast my threads are taken down & warnings issued to me , these next lines are for them who are authority in here
    This is a genuine post, i dont intend any kind of sarcasm what so ever , i am not suggesting any thing to any one.I am not breaking any forum rules ...... i am simply asking a question " what should i do to become a alpha/beta tester for MCOC" OR "is it even possible for a average player to become MCOC tester? "

You're already a tester, we all are. If they actually had competent testers then most of the problems everyone is complaining about would have already been solved.

Mike made a statement saying that they planned to make changes over the coming weeks based on feedback and data analysis. If they had told us this on day 1 then there probably wouldn't be as many complaints but when they released it they made out it was a finished feature.

We're obviously beta testing the game now which is so unprofessional. Kabam need to be more honest and open about changes like they promised after the 12.0 disaster but nothing has changed...
  • I'd like to see a list of all the different devices used by testers, because kabam is committed to having a game that is stable and playable, and not just downloadable, on a wide variety of hardware.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey - so a few things here! First - as long as negative feedback is constructive, we don't consider comments about features/content after it's been released to be 'whining'. We want to hear that feedback. In many cases, we can't always say what we're going to do about it right away, and in other cases it is not always feedback we would be able to act on - but we still always want to hear it.

Second - we don't have the ability to beta test ALL content, but when we do right now it's with a selected group of summoners that our team has worked with before and knows will provide thorough and detailed feedback. Right now we've been testing each new chapter of Act 5 to get community feedback on tuning and difficulty. We aren't accepting new testers into this group at the moment, but if we ever end up doing an open call for new testers we will let you know!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    0pTimus wrote: »

Eloquence, excellent communication skills and a fair and balanced, open-minded attitude towards game-play, content quality and patience with bugs/inconsistencies. Just a hunch.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey - so a few things here! First - as long as negative feedback is constructive, we don't consider comments about features/content after it's been released to be 'whining'. We want to hear that feedback. In many cases, we can't always say what we're going to do about it right away, and in other cases it is not always feedback we would be able to act on - but we still always want to hear it.

Second - we don't have the ability to beta test ALL content, but when we do right now it's with a selected group of summoners that our team has worked with before and knows will provide thorough and detailed feedback. Right now we've been testing each new chapter of Act 5 to get community feedback on tuning and difficulty. We aren't accepting new testers into this group at the moment, but if we ever end up doing an open call for new testers we will let you know!

So, you're telling us to stick to our day jobs? :(
    So much for OP and the rest of us putting all our eggs in the beta-testing group for MCOC basket. Just kidding.

Thanks for the insight.
  • Ck2198Ck2198 Posts: 2
    So how can i become a beta tester