**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 Refresh Date

In the Dev Diary post about changes coming to Alliance content, a portion of that post was dedicated to explaining changes coming to certain paths.

Things such as the reduction of Power Gain on Vivified, changing Mesmerize to Mix Master, updates to Can't Stop Won't Stop, and champion updates to reduce pain points.

The post said that it was aimed at an August release, but we have yet to see any of these updates? It was possible for the team to update the Epic Modifiers a week after they were released as well as replace Hulkbuster on Acid Wash/Caustic Temper with a regular Iron Man, so can we get an update as to when the main parts of your Dev Diary post will be implemented? It would be most appreciated!

Also while I'm here can I suggest modifying the Stun Immune Vision on what is currently Prove Yourself/Mesmerize and giving him Limber instead? I've found that fight to be an absolute nightmare.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This is the final cycle before the changes
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You're sure? Did they give us a date somewhere?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    kconrad37 said:

Lvernon15 said:

You're sure? Did they give us a date somewhere?
    ya they did, next cycle it'll change
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Changes to AQ go live on the 13th of August.