**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why now is the best time for a six star Quake

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
it’s the series finale of Agents of Shield in 3 days, which means it’s the perfect time for a six star Quake.

Besides, Ghost has a six star, Corvus has a six star, Karnak has a six star. Karnak.
Cmon kabam, make it happen.

Mystery Link of the Day:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyiLt4uk-ro

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Bruh
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

I think there should be a 6 star crystal dedicated to series which contains only Agents of Shield that are both in series and in the game. It will be a sick crystal!

that crystal would be great. You couldn’t lose
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    But why?
  • Lioz178Lioz178 Posts: 63
    Have my children
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Chikel said:

KoiBoy18 said:

We need a 6* Fitz.

Check that - we need a 6* EVIL Fitz!

I'll take even a 3* Coulson. Dude never dies!
    Sig ability: Never dies
    Coulson has a 50% to 150% to, instead of dying, regen 25% to 100% health instead. This can be affected by ability accuracy.
    Hardrive - Synergy with Jemma: Instead of dying, all team members except Jemma gain 25% health instead, +10% health if they are robots
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Still waiting for my 5* (i even had to use an awekening gem on my 4*). 3+ years and still waiting...

I’m not the only one! I used a generic on my 4*.

I don’t regret it
    Ebony_Naw said:

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

KoiBoy18 said:

We need a 6* Fitz.

Check that - we need a 6* EVIL Fitz!

I'll take even a 3* Coulson. Dude never dies!
    Sig ability: Never dies
    Coulson has a 50% to 150% to, instead of dying, regen 25% to 100% health instead. This can be affected by ability accuracy.
    Hardrive - Synergy with Jemma: Instead of dying, all team members except Jemma gain 25% health instead, +10% health if they are robots

Jemma is a bio engineer, so she can heal the human body. Robots have always been Fitz's area
    which is why it’s reduced for robots.
    guys... imagine Lincoln
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I regret clicking the mystery link
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

She’s way too broken to be a 6*, she’s already the best champ by far as a 5*

I can’t see any problem why quake can’t be released as 6*.
    A 6* version can’t do anything more than the 5*, she will still be able to break the same content. The only difference is that the 6* at r3 will break content slightly faster.
    No point on not releasing her as 6*.