**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First time fighting Nick Fury

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
I remember it like yesterday. I was a total noob trying out arenas. I fought this guy, it was hard especially since he randomly goes unblockable ( or so I thought). Finally managed to sp3 him to death with 20% health only to watch in horror as he came back at full health. I was so shocked that I didn't bother to defend myself, just let him KO me.
That experience gave me a Furyphobia that took me months to recover from.

What was your own experience like?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i got wrecked. I was like die sucka and he was like whatcu saying to me boi and I was like fuuuuuu- and he was like that’s my line bruh and I died
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    i also fought him in arena as my first time. I was so surprised. I still suck at fighting him lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't remember the first, but I think it was Ghost in his eq. obviously not a good idea. for a while, I didn't know how to beat him and then I gitted good.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    what's with the disagrees?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Who knows. There are people fond of spamming that without reason
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Aayush19 said:

It was a nightmare!
    And i fought him with scarlet witch for the first time. 6 pre existing tactical charges.. Its was horrifying..

Also, i fought ebony maw with my corvus, for the first time (after returning from a brake), and i thought maw is undefeatable

I can feel your pain. I knew nothing about tactical charges back them. I just hit him till he goes unblockable then do my best to intercept until he's not. I had no idea how it worked