**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So how about that void?

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Honestly he isn't bad but when I went against him he would NOT play into my parrys or throw any specials which was quite annoying.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's the worst fight, and if you run suicides, there's no point in doing that particular herald. It's not worth swapping masteries just for this when there are 2 other classes that are better for the same rewards.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I found void more annoying than hard but with aegon he made it bit less annoying as shrug off but if didnt have void id probs hate this more due to trying to work around mix master and remembering to only use the move once in a combo and dont start with the end combo hit which for me personally i hate playing like it as im not comfortable with mix master as much due to dont fight it often but woth more practise next time i think i can get hang of the node
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Spry node seemed a bit excessive for me but other than that it’s a bit simple fight that you need to time

Spry node seemed a bit excessive for me but other than that it’s a bit simple fight that you need to time

I feel like, without the Spry, there wouldn't be a real challenge, since Void would only be placing the debuffs through Intimidating Presence. Spry adds some challenge because it punishes you for not playing skillfully, but it's also not BS since it could be avoided entirely.
    Yeah on Second look through the blood In the waters seem unnecessary
    200% attack, and since his direct damage is tied to attack value it rly stings if you mistime a purify by even a second
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This thread is comedy gold.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mixalis said:

There are a few people in these forums that are here 24 hours a day, who look for something or someone to bully to make themselves feel better.

I feel safe with you here -_-
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…

It’s difficult with suicides. Without them it should be fine

Not for aegon πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

There are a few people in these forums that are here 24 hours a day, who look for something or someone to bully to make themselves feel better.

hey man didn't have to call me out like that :(((((. I'm hurt now. wah. "bullying" aight man
    Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

This is hilarious to watch at this point 🀣

Like watching a little chihuahua barking up the wrong tree 🀣🀣
    If it makes you feel better about your pathetic life. It's cool I'm entertaining you.
    wonder who's closer to "bullying"
    Gonna have to agree wirh everyone here, bs and boring are 2 completely different things.

So which one is it? Lol I haven’t done it yet because I can’t till 8pm eastern time. My buddy did it and just told me it’s not bad.

He didn’t mention bs not boring. So which one is it? I’m confused. Cuz bs to me sounds like cash grab. Boring sounds to be like you blew Through the content and it was a joke.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MiStaLova said:

It’s difficult with suicides. Without them it should be fine

Not for aegon πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜
    Yeah yeah, we get it. You lucky people have AEgon

I’m totally not bitter about just doing an abyss
    run without him...
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ironically enough the best counter for this fight in my opinion is Cap IW. Even though he's science, with a skill on the team every single void debuff he shrugs off immediately so you don't have to worry about timing your number of hits at all. It's LITERALLY just parry medium heavy at that point.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jeez you guys are fun πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

what's so bs? Mixmaster? masochism or buffet?
    Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    Says nodes are BS.

Is asked what's so BS about the nodes.

Accuses other people of not reading and yet still hasn't answered the question.
    What fukin part of BORING bs nodes don't you understand.
    no u. do you know what bs means? or did you just hear it from some random person on YouTube

*searches Google frantically*
    You are the one being dense here dude.

It’s pretty obvious what he means but you’re desperately looking for something different.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berjibs said:

Jeez you guys are fun πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

what's so bs? Mixmaster? masochism or buffet?
    Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    Says nodes are BS.

Is asked what's so BS about the nodes.

Accuses other people of not reading and yet still hasn't answered the question.
    What fukin part of BORING bs nodes don't you understand.
    no u. do you know what bs means? or did you just hear it from some random person on YouTube

*searches Google frantically*
    You are the one being dense here dude.

It’s pretty obvious what he means but you’re desperately looking for something different.

I really don't. there's nothing bs about the nodes. they call it bs without ant further explanation so I ask what's bs. something being bs and "boring" is wildly different
    Only by your own narrow definition that clearly isn’t implied here
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berjibs said:

Only by your own narrow definition that clearly isn’t implied here

It's actually pretty obvious here.
    You guys should be embarrassed of yourselves.
This discussion has been closed.