**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So how about that void?

Comments

• LmaoLmao Posts: 820 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berjibs said:

You guys should be embarrassed of yourselves.

Why? Because we asked him to explain something to us and he instead starts to insult us? Why should we be ashamed
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s so obvious what he meant it doesn’t warrant explaining
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berjibs said:

The sentence structure doesn't imply that it is boring because it's BS. If proper grammar had been implemented, then perhaps the argument of Boring BS being BS because it's Boring would have applied. But there was no such attempt. Therefore following grammatical logic in sentence structure, it's easy to see that they were two separate issues of being Boring and BS.
    Berjibs said:

It’s so obvious what he meant it doesn’t warrant explaining

Um, it's not super obvious, that's why we asked him.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Notsavage19 @Thicco_Mode thanks for the entertainment tonight guys, love a good forum roasting
    FiiNCH said:

@Notsavage19 @Thicco_Mode thanks for the entertainment tonight guys, love a good forum roasting

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic lol
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lmao said:

FiiNCH said:

Couldn’t be more sincere- I’m sat in an airport laughing into my face mask
    Mixalis said:

Lmao said:

Berjibs said:

Why? Because we asked him to explain something to us and he instead starts to insult us? Why should we be ashamed
    Look who's butthurt now
    If you think that's the statement of someone who's "butthurt", you really need to go back into education.
    Mixalis said:

Lmao said:

Berjibs said:

Look who's butthurt now
    Still you. However, my head does hurt from reading all your comments, I think the loss of my brain cells finally put me at your level.
    FiiNCH said:

Lmao said:

FiiNCH said:

Couldn’t be more sincere- I’m sat in an airport laughing into my face mask
    Well, stay safe. Glad someone is happy from reading these bs comments.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

it’s clear that there’s a difference.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Berjibs said:

that I have to explain what bs means because mommy won't let you say bad words? ok buddy
    ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

Lmao said:

Berjibs said:

Look who's butthurt now
    If you think that's the statement of someone who's "butthurt", you really need to go back into education.
    but wait! they work at Google. wow. much coolness. I quake in my boots
    Well, in my opinion at least, the nodes weren’t hard at all. Many skill champions could easily take the void. Even a night thrasher if you played well. And if the fights were boring, go up a difficulty or bring worse champs.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 β˜…β˜…
    For anyone who hasn't attempted this yet, I used more resources fighting this one boss than any whole act 6 path. This was the hardest fight in the game. I would have rather of done a whole abyss path than this one boss again.

How about a tone down? For those that say this was easy is lying to you. Everyone knows about the ai issues and it being passive. You can barely hit him because of his evade. If you want to parry him you often can't do it because the passive ai just sits there until you get voids debuff and die. If you attack into him while he is being passive you get his evade then he one shots you.

Because there is still no fix to this passive ai issue it makes this fight dumb.
    Mixalis said:

Maybe I didn't eleborate my thoughts, but I don't spend all day on the forums like Damien.

and? they spend their time however they want, and you do the same. for all you know, I'm in Berkeley hills in a hot tub with donald Trump and Charles Barkley sipping an espresso while eating tree bark
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Berjibs said:

that I have to explain what bs means because mommy won't let you say bad words? ok buddy

Enlighten me

OneMast3r said:

For anyone who hasn't attempted this yet, I used more resources fighting this one boss than any whole act 6 path. This was the hardest fight in the game. I would have rather of done a whole abyss path than this one boss again.

How about a tone down? For those that say this was easy is lying to you. Everyone knows about the ai issues and it being passive. You can barely hit him because of his evade. If you want to parry him you often can't do it because the passive ai just sits there until you get voids debuff and die. If you attack into him while he is being passive you get his evade then he one shots you.

Because there is still no fix to this passive ai issue it makes this fight dumb.

Please tell me you’re joking.
    edited August 2020
    Mixalis said:

Maybe I didn't eleborate my thoughts, but I don't spend all day on the forums like Damien.

Oh look, he finally admits he's wrong. Oh wait.... @Thicco_Mode @Notsavage19
    Lmao said:

Mixalis said:

Oh look, he finally admits he's wrong. Oh wait.... @Thicco_Mode @Notsavage19
    If only he'd admit that he was wrong about me being on the forums all day. It's impossible to spend every single second of a day on the forums without mentally scarring yourself.
This discussion has been closed.