**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So how about that void?

Comments

• LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

Lmao said:

Berjibs said:

You guys should be embarrassed of yourselves.

Why? Because we asked him to explain something to us and he instead starts to insult us? Why should we be ashamed
    "We" LMAO
    Yes?
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Lmao said:

Mixalis said:

Maybe I didn't eleborate my thoughts, but I don't spend all day on the forums like Damien.

Oh look, he finally admits he's wrong. Oh wait.... @Thicco_Mode @Notsavage19
    If only he'd admit that he was wrong about me being on the forums all day. It's impossible to spend every single second of a day on the forums without mentally scarring yourself.
    Lmao I'm already mentally scarred from just reading one of his comments.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Berjibs said:

The sentence structure doesn't imply that it is boring because it's BS. If proper grammar had been implemented, then perhaps the argument of Boring BS being BS because it's Boring would have applied. But there was no such attempt. Therefore following grammatical logic in sentence structure, it's easy to see that they were two separate issues of being Boring and BS.
    Seriously dude get a life, it was clear what he said the first time. When asked to explain he did so immediately and quite concisely and you all piled on regardless for what reason I don’t know but it’s childish and lacks class. You’re (collective) trying to come over intelligent but achieving the opposite.

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Dear lord..........
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83
    edited August 2020
    Berjibs said:

ItsDamien said:

Berjibs said:

The sentence structure doesn't imply that it is boring because it's BS. If proper grammar had been implemented, then perhaps the argument of Boring BS being BS because it's Boring would have applied. But there was no such attempt. Therefore following grammatical logic in sentence structure, it's easy to see that they were two separate issues of being Boring and BS.
    Seriously dude get a life, it was clear what he said the first time. When asked to explain he did so immediately and quite concisely and you all piled on regardless for what reason I don’t know but it’s childish and lacks class. You’re (collective) trying to come over intelligent but achieving the opposite.

But he didn’t explain what he meant. He said that the nodes were bs and they asked him what was bs about it and he just kept on saying that they are stupid and ignorant. How is that explaining?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

ItsDamien said:

Berjibs said:

I don't have a life? But why do I have a heart beat?

Being concise is childish? Apparently education doesn't matter anymore.

Coming over intelligent, and actually being intelligent are two different things. It's understandable why you're confused and would see it as the opposite.
    Arsoz said:

Lmao said:

Mixalis said:

@Kabam Miike shut this thread down please.

Why? because you're embarrassing yourself?
    Its probably so you guys could stop arguing like 12 year olds

It is a good read tho
    edited August 2020
    Mixalis said:

I was going back and forth with Thicco and then all of a sudden I'm getting bullied by another 10 people that came out of nowhere, especially Damien. I then start to reply back with the same time they had towards me

You’re not getting bullied if you’re the one who started it. It’s called payback
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    I'm more upset that im not good enough to fight Mixmaster and don't have the rosters to fight the other 2 days for shards. Seems like my choices are accept that I can't get the shards, move to resource day(which means giving up generic sig stones) or wallet warrior my way through void(and that'll get expensive).
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

what's so bs? Mixmaster? masochism or buffet?
    Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    👆this right here is a perfectly legitimate clarification if you were too dense for that to be your initial takeaway from someone saying the fight was easy enough but they were bored of the same BS nodes.

Substitute BS for any other swearword you can’t type on this forum and the point remains the same.
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    👆this right here is a perfectly legitimate clarification if you were too dense for that to be your initial takeaway from someone saying the fight was easy enough but they were bored of the same BS nodes.

Substitute BS for any other swearword you can’t type on this forum and the point remains the same.
    But how does that explain what was bs about the nodes?
    ItsDamien said:

Berjibs said:

ItsDamien said:

Berjibs said:

I don't have a life? But why do I have a heart beat?

Being concise is childish? Apparently education doesn't matter anymore.

Coming over intelligent, and actually being intelligent are two different things. It's understandable why you're confused and would see it as the opposite.
    You made my point for me perfectly, thanks
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Sometimes the best way to get around a boss is too completely aVoid the fight. Ok, I will see myself to the exit now.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I can’t believe no one has posted this yet

But seriously guys. Calm down. Bloody hell.
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I was going back and forth with Thicco and then all of a sudden I'm getting bullied by another 10 people that came out of nowhere, especially Damien. I then start to reply back with the same time they had towards me

You’re not getting bullied if you’re the one who started it. It’s called payback
    I started it? **** you dude. They clearly understood what I said, they were looking for a fight and got one
    Hmmm, nah. They asked you what was bs about the nodes and you just started calling them stupid. So, yes, you started it
    Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

Again, what’s so bs about the nodes? We know it’s the same nodes but what’s so bs about it? That’s what we wanted to know

• Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Mixalis said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

bs nodes such as masochism etc... I'm tired of the same old nodes. I find it to be boring. Understand?
    But how is masochism bs? It's fine if you find it boring, but they were asking why a node like masochism is bs. What is your reasoning for finding a node like masochism bs. It is a simple question that they were asking.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

Lmao said:

Mixalis said:

Lmao said:

Berjibs said:

Why? Because we asked him to explain something to us and he instead starts to insult us? Why should we be ashamed
    Look who's butthurt now
    Still you. However, my head does hurt from reading all your comments, I think the loss of my brain cells finally put me at your level.
    You never had brain cells to begin with

• ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Mixalis said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

bs nodes such as masochism etc... I'm tired of the same old nodes. I find it to be boring. Understand?
    I think he's asking for the specific reason why you think the nodes are bs, we get that you think they're boring but we want to know why you think they're bs.
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I started it? **** you dude. They clearly understood what I said, they were looking for a fight and got one
    Hmmm, nah. They asked you what was bs about the nodes and you just started calling them stupid. So, yes, you started it
    That's not the first thing I replied to him. Thiccomode and it's Damien are constantly bullying people on forums. I clarified what I said, yet they continued to call me illiterate.
    They asked you a question and then you started saying that they are stupid and can’t read. How is that bullying

This discussion has been closed.