**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So how about that void?

1235»

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

what's so bs? Mixmaster? masochism or buffet?
    Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    👆this right here is a perfectly legitimate clarification if you were too dense for that to be your initial takeaway from someone saying the fight was easy enough but they were bored of the same BS nodes.

Substitute BS for any other swearword you can’t type on this forum and the point remains the same.
    But how does that explain what was bs about the nodes?

Have you never had a conversation with somebody who used a word out of context or incorrectly but you knew exactly what they meant because you listened to the context and all the other words they said?

if we all settle our differences for just one second, I think we've all encountered someone like this on the forums. not in this thread, but somewhere in the forums. I just have a feeling I remember someone like this
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    good thing you can just opt to not do it lol . because i'm not. my question is if they're going to cycle different class bosses or will it be Void for Science all the time?
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Berjibs said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

I don't think it was difficult, just annoying. It's the same bs nodes over and over again. It's boring.

Did you not read what I said? It wasn't hard. It's the SAME boring bs nodes. Nothing exciting or fresh.
    👆this right here is a perfectly legitimate clarification if you were too dense for that to be your initial takeaway from someone saying the fight was easy enough but they were bored of the same BS nodes.

Substitute BS for any other swearword you can’t type on this forum and the point remains the same.
    I’m giving up right here. 🤦🏽‍♂️ He literally explains it perfectly.

Somebody intelligent could grasp from the comment the point that was trying to be conveyed despite what they personally thought BS means.

Have you never had a conversation with somebody who used a word out of context or incorrectly but you knew exactly what they meant because you listened to the context and all the other words they said?

Goodnight chaps this is tedious now.

Mate it's not that big of a deal stop acting like you're always right. Saying that it's boring DOES NOT mean that it's bs. These two words have different definitions. That's a fact. Explain to me WHY you consider it bs, and stop saying that him saying that it's boring is a good reasoning, because that doesn't explain why he thinks it's bs. Like seriously, if he explains it perfectly, then explain it to me in your own words.

Bs and boring are two different words. Their definitions are nowhere near similar. He told me that he finds masochism boring, therefore it's bs. That does not explain how masochism is a bs node. What part of the masochism node makes it bs? In what way is the masochism node bs?

He explained that masochism is repetitive and annoying, therefore boring. Fine. How does that explain why the masochism node is a bs node? What part of the description of this node makes it bs? That's all I'm asking.

TD;DR

Definition of bs:
    stupid or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.

Definiton of boring:
    not interesting; tedious.

Boring ≠ bs

I understand that he considers masochism not interesting and tedious, but what makes masochism a nonsense, stupid node?

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

This was a annoying fight I could say a lot more words about this fight but I’d rather not be removed from the forums. This is gonna require very specific counters didn’t Kabam say they were gonna try to stop making fights have specific counters? Just a thought 🙃

Take the left path and use Aegon and it’s easy mate
    Mixalis said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

Somebody intelligent could grasp from the comment the point that was trying to be conveyed despite what they personally thought BS means.

Mate it's not that big of a deal stop acting like you're always right. Saying that it's boring DOES NOT mean that it's bs. These two words have different definitions. That's a fact. Explain to me WHY you consider it bs, and stop saying that him saying that it's boring is a good reasoning, because that doesn't explain why he thinks it's bs. Like seriously, if he explains it perfectly, then explain it to me in your own words.

Bs and boring are two different words. Their definitions are nowhere near similar. He told me that he finds masochism boring, therefore it's bs. That does not explain how masochism is a bs node. What part of the masochism node makes it bs? In what way is the masochism node bs?

He explained that masochism is repetitive and annoying, therefore boring. Fine. How does that explain why the masochism node is a bs node? What part of the description of this node makes it bs? That's all I'm asking.

TD;DR

Definition of bs:

Definiton of boring:

Boring ≠ bs

I understand that he considers masochism not interesting and tedious, but what makes masochism a nonsense, stupid node?

Google - If you describe something as BS or B.S. , you are saying that it is nonsense or completely untrue. BS is an abbreviation for ****. [mainly US, informal, vulgar, disapproval
    Yeah so boring and bs are two different words with two different meanings. Do we agree here?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

TD;DR

Definition of bs:

Definiton of boring:

Boring ≠ bs

I’ll sum it up for you. Guys says nodes are boring. People ask what he means. Guy repeats that same nodes all the time are boring.

Loads of people jump on him looking for a fight, obsessed with the definition of a swearword (lols) that clearly wasn’t used in that context this time out.

Berjibs said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Alvin69 said:

Berjibs said:

Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

TD;DR

Definition of bs:

Definiton of boring:

Boring ≠ bs

I’ll sum it up for you. Guys says nodes are boring. People ask what he means. Guy repeats that same nodes all the time nodes are boring.

Loads of people jump on him looking for a fight, obsessed with the definition of a swearword (lols) that clearly wasn’t used in that context this time out.

Fine. If you want to put it that way. Not a reason to attack and insult others. I don't feel like arguing.

Why did he not simply say that he used the word out of context and apologize? It clearly isn't obvious to anyone except you apparently (I know that agree to disagree isn't really a great metric, but it proves that people didn't understand) Could've prevented this entire mess.
  • JoakleyJoakley Posts: 1
    Money grab! I’m struggling with master void
This discussion has been closed.