**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom the Duck’s buffs are bugged

Ever since the newest update VtD’s buffs have been displaying in the incorrect order. Regen has always been the first buff in order to be rebanked.

Today during an AQ match I paid closer attention. The are actually switching the order they display during the fight. Seems when he gains a dexterity buff his regular buffs switch positions back and forth.

Comments

• ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    edited August 2020
    Notice after his sp3 the fury and regen buffs switch in order and then when he gains the dexterity buff they switch again.

https://youtu.be/Pezex9KNMkc
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ever since the newest update VtD’s buffs have been displaying in the incorrect order. Regen has always been the first buff in order to be rebanked.

Today during an AQ match I paid closer attention. The are actually switching the order they display during the fight. Seems when he gains a dexterity buff his regular buffs switch positions back and forth.

There is no specific display order for the buffs, and the the storage does not go off the display order, it will always gobble the buffs in a set order no matter what order the buff is on the champ.
    edited August 2020
    Lormif said:

There is no specific display order for the buffs, and the the storage does not go off the display order, it will always gobble the buffs in a set order no matter what order the buff is on the champ.

You are incorrect. Regen has always been the first buff displayed (on left). I use VtD all the time. I know when he’s broken.
    This is a video showing the buffs switching positions back and forth.

https://youtu.be/Pezex9KNMkc

Lormif said:

You are incorrect. Regen has always been the first buff displayed (on left). I use VtD all the time. I know when he’s broken.
    It has not always been the first buff displayed. I use him as well, he is my main AQ explorer, I know how he works. And again the display order has no bearing on how he works, he always goggle healing first, then furry, then wisdom etc
    edited August 2020
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

It has not always been the first buff displayed. I use him as well, he is my main AQ explorer, I know how he works. And again the display order has no bearing on how he works, he always goggle healing first, then furry, then wisdom etc
    Have you even watched the video? If you use him at all then it would be obvious what is wrong. Pay CLOSE attention to his buffs. 🤦‍♂️

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Have you even watched the video? If you use him at all then it would be obvious what is wrong. Pay CLOSE attention to his buffs. 🤦‍♂️
    Can you read? The buff order does not matter for his ability, he will ALWAYS eat reg first, even if it is the last buff in the list, he will then always eat gubble fury, no matter where it is in the order.
    edited August 2020
    I don’t want to get into an argument with you over this. I know what I’m talking about and his buff behavior is bugged.
    Please troll somewhere else.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★

I don’t want to get into an argument with you over this. I know what I’m talking about and his buff behavior is bugged.

You’re being a troll because you are trying to find a problem where there is no problem. VTD is a RNG champ and you are incorrect in your analysis. I use him every single day and nothing has changed about him.

obviously you do not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/bh9377/venom_the_duck_in_what_order_does_he_chose_which/elr3ebh/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

You will note this is from over a year ago. Again, the order the buffs are on has no impact, he is a priority list.
    edited August 2020
    NOT ONCE DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS PERFORMANCE OR THAT HE DOESN’T WORK CORRECTLY!!!!

I am here reporting a noticeable graphic buff bug on the DISPLAY BEHAVIOR of VtD’s buffs!

NOT ONCE DID I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIS PERFORMANCE OR THAT HE DOESN’T WORK CORRECTLY!!!!

I am here reporting a noticeable graphic buff bug on the DISPLAY BEHAVIOR of VtD’s buffs!

Again it has never displayed in a set order, it has moved, not much, but it has, and even if it does, if his buff behavior in terms of banking is not broke what does it matter?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ahh so that’s why I always end up with more regens than I want when banking 3’s
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I've always wondered this, now I know.