**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's sp3 impressed you the most the first time?

2»

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

solopolo said:

No one can top Red Skull's sp3. Literally forces you to kneel before obliterating you.

Red Skull's Sp3 is by far the best in the game. If you don't believe me, watch it with Elektra. 😏
    🧴🥩
    here before he's banned again
    if I get banned again it'll be permanent I think
    Again ?
    yea
    What’d you do to get banned the first time ?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

solopolo said:

No one can top Red Skull's sp3. Literally forces you to kneel before obliterating you.

Red Skull's Sp3 is by far the best in the game. If you don't believe me, watch it with Elektra. 😏
    🧴🥩
    Again ?
    yea
    don't think I can say.
    it had to do with a certain member of the forum.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

solopolo said:

🧴🥩
    Again ?
    yea
    don't think I can say.
    it had to do with a certain member of the forum.
    Ah I see
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Venom’s sp3 was legit scary first few times I encountered it.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Tru100 said:

Venom’s sp3 was legit scary first few times I encountered it.

I actually love the way Venompool laughs at the end of his sp3 and the way Hood staggers at the end of his makes me feel sorry for him
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Iron patriot cuz of the pose at the end

iron patriot actually has a surprisingly good SP3 animation. Cheesy, but good nonetheless
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Iron Man has the best (superior iron man)
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Thor rags
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Kingpin's
    You got your ass handed to you but at least you got money and also got the chance to look at a thicc mans back
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I love kang's sp3 it is just too op
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Although AirWalkwer's SP3 is beautiful, and many others are beautiful, I would say that Hyperion had impressed me at the first time I see, because I think it was the first to fly off the screen.
    Even earlier Rocket because he was the first one that can change the SP3 of the others
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Airwalker. You summon big daddy Galactus. What more do you need?

Agreed. Def the most badass so far i think. Just saw it for the first time today.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Venom. Loved it the first time I saw it. Also Deadpool and Venompool. Every now and then I'll get SP3d by someone in the AON phase of arena and realize I'm seeing their SP3 for the first time lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Kamala Khan.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Zaynou said:

I suggest Kabam give us SP3 ON / OFF button in settings

Sometimes I agree that I would like to skip forward, and not have to see the entire animation. When I'm in a hurry. lol

That being said: I did like airwalker's SP3! Love having Galactus making an appearance.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Zaynou said:

I suggest Kabam give us SP3 ON / OFF button in settings

Sometimes I agree that I would like to skip forward, and not have to see the entire animation. When I'm in a hurry. lol
    What I would like is the ability to launch an sp1 or 2 even when I have 3 bars of power. It's annoying that the opponents can do it but not me
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I found Sentry's sp3 quite cool animation wise.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Rocket Raccoon's when someone uses their sp3 on him. Love how he changes other peoples to his own animation
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    of course ghost ones. makes me remember the movie everytime and dormammus looks also pretty satisfying