**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake > Ghost. An in-depth explanation thread.

124»

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Lioz178 said:

Who ever says ghost is better just says that because they can't play quake properly or don't want to learn to play her

I want to dislike this comment but it has
    6 dislikes and 9 likes
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    It may be a long comment but here it goes. Sorry for my english.
    Quake is an awesome champ but the thing is some people like to play in style with only heavy charging(which is quake style) coz it gives them the joy of staying out of grasp of the opponent but still shredding them from within. Its one of the most brutal ways to KO someone. There are also people who like to have fun in their own ways like going ham on the opponent like Carnage and all. And it's their own play style for them it's not playing stealthily and kill from within but just shred apart in front of them.
    With ghost there's just a small game. Have your hood and you're good to go. Wasp and antman are awesome but not as necessary. People like ghost coz they can KO the opponent, hit them as much they want, tanks sp3s and just go on and on and on. They don't care abt ability accuracy and all coz they know they can bypass their sp3s and just keep doing their damage and there's nothing wrong with that too
    End of the day for me the best is ghost because it suits MY playstyle not everyones. I like going ham on the opponent ( having a 6 star r2 Carnage soon to be r3). And i also admit that i'm not a quake god guy. I know i'm wrong but for me the best quake player is munash( maybe coz ive seen him with the skills that I haven't in others). Others too may be similar or even better than him but I know his style and he's just a gentle death striker. There's nothing wrong or even low powered with quake, it's just I like interacting with the nodes and if needed die a few times but actually playing by the rules. Don't get me wrong, sometimes they're just BS by kabam but at the end of the day I like interacting with the nodes and learning new interactions with champs and all rather that bypassing all and winning. It's my playstyle and I'm not berating the quake. It's just a matter of opinion from me. And yeah I know ghost is also kind of same thing just hit and phase and hit and phase and sp2 and same cycle. It's just hitting them gives me fun.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Lvernon15 said:

*caltrops says hi

Parry style quake also says hi
    Duped iceman say to Quake, you are gone freeze.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

NCB_pt said:

Lvernon15 said:

*caltrops says hi

Parry style quake also says hi
    Duped iceman say to Quake, you are gone freeze.
    Stall till it wears off.
    Until you're fighting a stacked iceman with massive health and attack
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    papunonly said:

Quake is an awesome champ but the thing is some people like to play in style with only heavy charging(which is quake style) coz it gives them the joy of staying out of grasp of the opponent but still shredding them from within. Its one of the most brutal ways to KO someone. There are also people who like to have fun in their own ways like going ham on the opponent like Carnage and all. And it's their own play style for them it's not playing stealthily and kill from within but just shred apart in front of them.
    With ghost there's just a small game. Have your hood and you're good to go. Wasp and antman are awesome but not as necessary. People like ghost coz they can KO the opponent, hit them as much they want, tanks sp3s and just go on and on and on. They don't care abt ability accuracy and all coz they know they can bypass their sp3s and just keep doing their damage and there's nothing wrong with that too
    End of the day for me the best is ghost because it suits MY playstyle not everyones. I like going ham on the opponent ( having a 6 star r2 Carnage soon to be r3). And i also admit that i'm not a quake god guy. I know i'm wrong but for me the best quake player is munash( maybe coz ive seen him with the skills that I haven't in others). Others too may be similar or even better than him but I know his style and he's just a gentle death striker. There's nothing wrong or even low powered with quake, it's just I like interacting with the nodes and if needed die a few times but actually playing by the rules. Don't get me wrong, sometimes they're just BS by kabam but at the end of the day I like interacting with the nodes and learning new interactions with champs and all rather that bypassing all and winning. It's my playstyle and I'm not berating the quake. It's just a matter of opinion from me. And yeah I know ghost is also kind of same thing just hit and phase and hit and phase and sp2 and same cycle. It's just hitting them gives me fun.

Carnage is sick but unless you had like 3 spare cosmic t5cc I wouldn’t r3 , your first cosmic r3 would help you clear much more content and get resources quicker
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    Ebony_Naw said:

papunonly said:

Who one prefers is irrelevant when deciding who the better champ is objectively speaking. For example, I can admit that OR is one of the best mutant champs, if not the best. However, I hate running suicides (because I like my specials and don't want to have to keep switching masteries depending on champ) and therefore I don't use him very often. Neither are wrong, but my preference can't exactly negate reality.
    Then there is no best champ in game
    Coz there is no, not a single champ in the game who can do everything and counter everything.
    Ghost does some stuff quake cant and quake does some stuff ghost can't
    Best means has to excel in all fields and in this complexity of game there is no BEST. All are personal favorites and choice. Some are better than other but no best.Some are a little more better or much better than other but the BEST title can't be assigned to a single champ coz the game aint designed to be done by a single. UNITMAN ABOVE ALL!
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    edited August 2020
    Quake can’t beat OR. Therefor OR > quake

Ps- this statement is for quakers who quake as opposed to quakers who fight normally.