**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Herald is a false hope that only deplete our resources.

Comments

• AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Arsoz said:

I mean... mystic day was easy if you went in a science based team...

But that doom though
    i soloed him with 4 start quake lol. yeah only for quake player
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Void was very easy for me( I have a 6 star Elsa blood stone that purifies all his debuffs and counters his evade)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

I mean if u can’t do it just do an easier difficulty

They want Kabam reduces difficulty so they still can get best reward with their undeveloped skill and rosters.

That attitude defines our community today. A bunch of kids and whiners want everything to be easy.
    +1.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

I mean... mystic day was easy if you went in a science based team...

But that doom though
    What about him? He’s easier than the Aarkus boss for me. I just save torch’s persistent charge and spam Parry, MLM. If I play poorly then I follow up with any of void, CapIW or thing. 5th slot is a gulk for the science experiment synergy with CapIW to half all non-hit damage.
    Vision was easy for me (but I have Doom and BWCV as maxed 4*). I think it depends on your roster. Players with undeveloped rosters will fail.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

I laugh a little for myself when players make statements like "Boss rush is easy"..."Act 5 can be completed with 4*s and a 3* Loki" .... and then I see players die every single week on map 5 with master mods in AQ, with duped 5*r5’s on their favorite path, with class advantage VS significantly weaker defenders ....😆

It's not easy, and if you do not have the right champ - then you will be slaughtered ... just watch Seatin on youtube, he chooses the wrong champ several times, and gets slaughtered ...I wish more of these youtubers posted such videos, so players got to see how it really is.

Exactly, whenever Swedeah or any "God Tier" youtuber posts a one shot of champion or grandmaster, everyone immediately gushes over the fight. Not many realize they have fought that fight 100s of times, they are good, but they also need to practice and usually only the best attempt makes it to YouTube. Watch Swedeah attempt the abyss collector for his first run, they also make mistakes. These guys are good players, but don't expect to breeze through the hardest difficulty without that kind of practice after watching a couple of videos, it does not happen.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade with synergy handled Void pretty easily.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    I don't get it. If you are having to spend a bunch of items on herald difficulty, you just aren't ready for it. You can't ask for a easier quest but still expect to get the rewards at the highest difficulty. If you can't do it, it's okay just do epic. Whining here will not help you.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    So the OP posts once and then disappears. Seems like he's playing you guys.
  • Anthombel101_Anthombel101_ Posts: 37

Yeah, all the mcoc gods talking like the bosses are meh this and that. Well keep the opinions to yourselves. Non of the bosses are easy. I was putting my hope on void, which unfortunately turned out to be another parasites for resources and time. It's ridiculous that I can't even beat epic boss void. And potion and units are not worth spending compared to rewards.

This is a prime example of why harder content should be gated towards level or somehow roster requirements. Once cavalier difficulty is released, these types of posts will happen more and more.

They said this difficulty was going to be hard and it is. Don't ask for things you aren't ready for. Also, instead of complaining, post your roster, as for help and allow others to give you insight on how they did it.
    Well I'mma cavalier. Hope that cavalier difficulty better have some juicy rewards worth spending units! I won't even try from next week, even if you told me too.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    I've been Cavalier some time and usually get the monthly Uncollected done without using resources. My first attempt at this side quest was yesterday trying out Epic. Easy fights till I got to the boss. I struggle with the Mix Master node, and ended up using a few revives against Void. Luckily I have lots overflowing, but I wouldn't want to use resources on daily side events with small rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

Yeah, all the mcoc gods talking like the bosses are meh this and that. Well keep the opinions to yourselves. Non of the bosses are easy. I was putting my hope on void, which unfortunately turned out to be another parasites for resources and time. It's ridiculous that I can't even beat epic boss void. And potion and units are not worth spending compared to rewards.

This is a prime example of why harder content should be gated towards level or somehow roster requirements. Once cavalier difficulty is released, these types of posts will happen more and more.

They said this difficulty was going to be hard and it is. Don't ask for things you aren't ready for. Also, instead of complaining, post your roster, as for help and allow others to give you insight on how they did it.
    Well I'mma cavalier. Hope that cavalier difficulty better have some juicy rewards worth spending units! I won't even try from next week, even if you told me too.
    Being Cavalier doesn't mean you are ready for content. Your skill and roster do. I bet you don't have act 5 done 100% and you probably did Cavalier just for the extra compensation right?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Then don’t. If it’s anything like Canadian and herald though portions will be perfectly doable for anyone that didn’t rush to it.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

Who cares if you can do it or not? Not our problem. I can run it itemless so I do it, if you can't, then don't. Some newer players think that if they can't do hard content then there is something wrong. Truth is nothing wrong. We are fine.
    o4tg said:

Etjama said:

o4tg said:

Compared to the last few special quests, the herald rewards aren't very satisfying. Even less so if you're trying to use items to play out of your difficulty range, which the majority of players want to do.

I know lots of 10k+ guys who walked away from the highest herald quest, myself included. It's just not worth it this month if you get caught slipping.

A 6* and three 5*s isn't satisfying? What will it take to please you people? And I've only got around 7k prestige with 3 R5s. I'm not going to pretend to be amazing at the game but I've been totally fine so far.
    I apologize if my post hurt your feelings.

A 6* is nice, but I really don't care about 5* anymore. In a month worth of grinding that many fights with that much effort, it's much easier to get a 6* from other means.

If you're knocking out the top herald difficulties with mostly R4 without using items, you should share some videos to give other players guidance rather than getting upset over other people's opinions.
    That many fights? It's what 7 fight and zero energy? How exactly is that grinding? That's way less than running EQ or any story act. Plus duped 5*'s lead to 6* shards. Just like you needed 4*'s for extra 5* shards.

Also, are you saying because you use items in a side quest, it's not worth it? This is SUPPOSED to be hard.

You talk a big game but maybe you just aren't skilled enough.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly this Void fight looks like the easiest one to me. Any champ can do it but also you can just bring cap IW with a skill champs and basically parry one hit heavy all day long. Fury will destroy him. Ramp aegon on the way in shouldn’t be to bad of a time if you can properly alter your combo.There are many other options too for this void in the skill class and other classes.

The arkus I feel was the most specific. Doom annoying but that because he is an annoying defender but again with the right roster and appropriate skill shouldn’t be a problem.

Unfortunately those that think this is too hard are just not ready. Sorry that’s the case and there has to be a dividing line and if you can’t do this your on the other side of the line. Work to get better and build your roster in available hard content and come on over the line like the rest of us.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

GOTG said:

Who cares if you can do it or not? Not our problem. I can run it itemless so I do it, if you can't, then don't. Some newer players think that if they can't do hard content then there is something wrong. Truth is nothing wrong. We are fine.
    Did I asked for your opinion? If you don't care why reply? You act like a tough guy, in what? A game? Who knows you're one of those wallet warriors.
    What do you expect when you post in a forum "hope the rewards are good or I don't do it"? Lol. Who cares who you are?

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Did I asked for your opinion? If you don't care why reply? You act like a tough guy, in what? A game? Who knows you're one of those wallet warriors.
    What do you expect when you post in a forum "hope the rewards are good or I don't do it"? Lol. Who cares who you are?

Seems like you care.

Being Cavalier doesn't mean you are ready for content. Your skill and roster do. I bet you don't have act 5 done 100% and you probably did Cavalier just for the extra compensation right?
    Haha. This is why I said, "mcoc gods" (also includes those wannabes) in my post. Or should I also mentioned I'm also an elders bane? Funny.

Haha. This is why I said, "mcoc gods" (also includes those wannabes) in my post. Or should I also mentioned I'm also an elders bane? Funny.
    You don't need to be a "god", just understand the node combo's.
This discussion has been closed.