**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who is most deserving of a 5* 1--->2 generic gem

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
so from the event objectives I got 4 rank up gems. The capacity is 3 so as of 10th I have 2 weeks to use the one in my stash. who is most deserving (all unduped)

who is most deserving of a 5* 1--->2 generic gem 95 votes

wasp
31%
AzKicker316Jim0172KennadoHendrossThe_Blue_JaguarColonaut123Manar198xDjinQacobStevieManWonderCtuchikDeaconTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeKyusushuiCatapoulpeTP33NatoradeFireflySuperiorSymbiote 30 votes
dr voodoo
32%
SnakeEyes69Panchulon21CupidShtickRickRepto23manveertherealchrisfernendezzzdoctorbXva23InfineightWoody15HedronChriissRBawa69MasterpuffRenaxqqCarracho01SneakyWarriorunoobmeproAayush19 31 votes
sentry
1%
Jwallace25 1 vote
howard the duck
2%
EdeuinkTURTLEGOATPIE 2 votes
red hulk
29%
winterthurdanielmathTheManMythLegendNumanDarkrider05IronBlaze09Thefire13RaikisFilmsaucekekhanZombieZeddpigupompomRodomontade_BoiHavanaknightMiStaLovaOGAvengerKRANꓘTimeGenesisErosenseiogTSR6225 28 votes
falcon
1%
lowlevelplayer 1 vote
dormamu
1%
Rayaan_2000 1 vote
elektra
0%
spider-man (classic)
1%
Qfury 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    falcon
    buff is coming soon
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Rulk or Wasp, depending on your roster
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    dr voodoo
    Vooooooooo
    Dooooooooo
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Whoever you feel you're going to use most is most worth the gem. a 1>2 rank up gem isn't really worth that much, resource wise.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wasp
    if you can dupe voodoo, then I'd go him. if you have neither ghost not domino, I'd go wasp..if you have ghost and no domino, I'd go wasp. if you have.domino no ghost, I'd go rhulk. if you have both it's based on who u use more and whether you can play ghost without wasp.
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    wasp
    Criminally Underrated.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    dr voodoo
    If duped otherwise wasp
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    red hulk
    Really depends on your current roster construction. Rulk is a mystic killer. Wasp is quite lethal. Voodoo absolutely destroys buff heavy champs (non poison immune), has great regen, and has some good power control. If he is awakened, that would be my vote
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    wasp
    Wasp. Only because she's the best Arena champ in the game and 1-2 gems are just for Arena purposes.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    wasp
    Mayis said:

Imo Wasp is one of the most underrated champions, because ppl are trying to use her with traditional parry-combo tactic and get screwed bc of her low healthpool.

So what is the correct way to play her?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    dr voodoo
    Voodo
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wasp
    Mathgeek said:

Mayis said:

Imo Wasp is one of the most underrated champions, because ppl are trying to use her with traditional parry-combo tactic and get screwed bc of her low healthpool.

So what is the correct way to play her?
    mlllh rinse repeat to sp2. you can chankn sp2 to the heavy too
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    dr voodoo
    I was going to vote for wasp ... but by mistake I selected Voodoo
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    dormamu
    I didn't expect anyone to vote for Dormammu (and no one did) but if power control is your thing (like me) then Dormammu is the one to go because you'll never have to face your opponent's special, not to forget the double immunities but damage could be better