**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald is a false hope that only deplete our resources.

Comments

• Anthombel101_Anthombel101_ Posts: 37 β˜…
    Maybe y'all dunno what I tried to meant. I've been playing this game since 2015-16. Yes I'm a cavalier and yes I've done 100% of act 5. Uncollected is an easy run. Since the game has introduced the Herald, I entered and tried it, then failed. If I had knew beforehand the difficulty level of the bosses, I won't even tried it. Epic isn't worth the trouble. If you guys think I'm saying it because I wanted the rewards in easy mode, well keep going on with the thoughts and enjoy your difficulty and tough mode. I haven't even try LOL till today, though the rewards seems juicy, because I know I'm not prepared for it. Likewise it'd be easier to skipped Herald if I'd knew. I hope I make myself clear.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    7714dtl said:

I have a great solution fo all this complaining. When they release cavalier difficulty, if it is gated from people who aren't cavalier that will stop alot of this complaining.

I doubt alot of the people whining about the difficulty are running through act 6 with ease.

Herald/future Cavalier difficulty is meant to be more challenging for better rewards. I go itemless through uncollected every month, boss rushes are a joke. This next difficultly for better rewards makes sense to me. If it is above your level, don't play it.

No it won't. There are so many people who are going for Cavalier with just 1 pass through act 5. Those people are going try this new difficulty and complain about it being a cash grab or the rewards aren't worth the effort.

We have the same issue with UC. UC used to be hard and now it's a breeze. Rosters have to grow into content. Too many people.are progressing content wise but their rosters aren't catching up.

We are going to see these threads regardless because of that issue and then because of people like OP who think it should be a cakewalk but isn't actually ready.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I personally found Void to be the easiest one to beat so far. No major issues for me yet. But if your roster is limited you might struggle.
  • Ab_Samad said:

The people who are saying we're not ready, nope we're ready we just need perfect counters πŸ˜‰

So then you're not ready
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    -sixate- said:

I personally found Void to be the easiest one to beat so far. No major issues for me yet. But if your roster is limited you might struggle.

Void would be the easiest for me.... if I turned off suicides. So that's not the difficulties fault by any means, that's just my own stubbornness 🀣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    walkerdog said:

Iryse said:

Herald is only for people having atleast 4 of 5 r4 or higher champs of that specific class. Its very tough for others. Even I find it difficult. Do a lower difficulty and leave this difficulty for now. Only if you had atleast 4 skill gods at R4 or higher, you would have cleared it easily.

@Anthombel101_ This is the best response. If you don't have one class that's pretty loaded, both in terms of quality and level ups, then you're probably not ready for this content. Like, you're allowed to jump into AOL/LOL/V1, but you wouldn't come to the forums to complain about them, so why complain about this? It's on the harder end of stuff, and the rewards match the difficulty.

It's a trap in that if you're not at that level of roster, you're going to either have to play perfectly (truly perfectly, not just few mistakes, you have to both eliminate mistakes and juggle extra rules like repeating basic attacks = death), or you'll have to use resources to get through.

As for me, I'm sticking to skill and tech days - my cosmic and mutants can get me through without much issue, but I'd hate to try every day.
    This. I had an easier time with Akarus, believe it or not. Doom helped. Conversely, a Max HT still struggled with Doom. So I'm just doing Cosmic.
    Ebony_Naw said:

I don't understand the complaints. OP says he wasn't complaining (though it sure read like one), and then there are many others saying it's too difficult. This content is exactly as advertised; it's there to test those with deep rosters. Actually, this content is easier than advertised.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that people assume the problem is the content, not them. You'll never get better with that attitude. I've been there myself. Only difference is that when I hit a wall in monthly content, I took a step back and waited patiently until I was ready (including a better roster).

How old are you? How can you not know what's being said?
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was able to beat Mysterio in herald difficulty, but i chose to go with Epic on the other days. I find that no matter what is released in MCOC, there will always be some who feel like they are entitled to the rewards. To be fair, it is true that building a roster is very RNG dependent in regards to specific champs, however the other issue is the need for champs to be ranked to handle higher content. Most summoners will not use resources on champs that are not considered "beyond beyond god tier", (and that makes perfect sense), so not it simply falls on having the patience to say ok...I don't currently have a Human Torch, or a Cap Infinity War at a high 5 star or 6 star, so I will need to WAIT to beat this or that piece of content. I do hope as time goes forward we'll continue to see an easier way of obtaining rank up resources (I really appreciate how KABAM has updated the glory store for an example), but until then we've got to be selective in how we spend our resources and that may mean we will just have to be patient and allow our rosters to grow.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Maybe y'all dunno what I tried to meant. I've been playing this game since 2015-16. Yes I'm a cavalier and yes I've done 100% of act 5. Uncollected is an easy run. Since the game has introduced the Herald, I entered and tried it, then failed. If I had knew beforehand the difficulty level of the bosses, I won't even tried it. Epic isn't worth the trouble. If you guys think I'm saying it because I wanted the rewards in easy mode, well keep going on with the thoughts and enjoy your difficulty and tough mode. I haven't even try LOL till today, though the rewards seems juicy, because I know I'm not prepared for it. Likewise it'd be easier to skipped Herald if I'd knew. I hope I make myself clear.

Then say that. Saying "I don't think I'm ready for this difficulty" is better than your original rant, where you called the event "ridiculous", although it's far from.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ebony_Naw said:

I don't understand the complaints. OP says he wasn't complaining (though it sure read like one), and then there are many others saying it's too difficult. This content is exactly as advertised; it's there to test those with deep rosters. Actually, this content is easier than advertised.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that people assume the problem is the content, not them. You'll never get better with that attitude. I've been there myself. Only difference is that when I hit a wall in monthly content, I took a step back and waited patiently until I was ready (including a better roster).

How old are you? How can you not know what's being said?
    how old are you? it seems all you have is insults because you are angry.

Kabam has repeatably stated that just because you have unlocked access to the content in no way means you will be able to complete the content. This has been stated since back when uncollected was released. Unlocking it is the first step, gaining skill and a roster to do it is the second. These bosses and nodes are no worse than war or act 6.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Since you can collect all Favor and do them all at once, it's better for you to farm potions in ROL.
    Then you will just need to spend potions in Herald difficulty and save the revive
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well I'll just say that this bosses are nothing new.

If you have completes or explored act 6, then you are pretty much used to this kind of node combination, I didn't play the void mission becausse I'm saving my tickets to do at least 5 the same day because of work, but seeing those nodes I don't really understand why so many people complains.

Just take spider man stealth or nick fury among the best counters and that's an easy fight, specially with stealth since his 7 hits combo allows you to purify those debuffs from void quite easily.

On the other hand if you just become uncollected, don't have much experience on act 6 and you don't have a decent roster with ton of r5 or r2 6 stars, then you shouldn't be complaining, THIS WASN'T CREATED FOR YOU.

The problem with this comunity is that we all wan't the same rewards even though we don't have the same level of experience or why not, we havent invested the same amount of money to make our accounts bigger.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Arsoz said:

I mean... mystic day was easy if you went in a science based team...

But that doom though
    I used a 4* Quake on a few of the matchups in the Mystic day including the boss and only had to use 3 revives and a handful of potions to take down Doom.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
    Honestly if you find it hard its above your level.

Then say that. Saying "I don't think I'm ready for this difficulty" is better than your original rant, where you called the event "ridiculous", although it's far from.
    It's also ridiculous.
    I wonder how many balls have I touched so far? :D
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

o4tg said:

Etjama said:

o4tg said:

Compared to the last few special quests, the herald rewards aren't very satisfying. Even less so if you're trying to use items to play out of your difficulty range, which the majority of players want to do.

I know lots of 10k+ guys who walked away from the highest herald quest, myself included. It's just not worth it this month if you get caught slipping.

A 6* and three 5*s isn't satisfying? What will it take to please you people? And I've only got around 7k prestige with 3 R5s. I'm not going to pretend to be amazing at the game but I've been totally fine so far.
    I apologize if my post hurt your feelings.

A 6* is nice, but I really don't care about 5* anymore. In a month worth of grinding that many fights with that much effort, it's much easier to get a 6* from other means.

If you're knocking out the top herald difficulties with mostly R4 without using items, you should share some videos to give other players guidance rather than getting upset over other people's opinions.
    Uh, how can you have a roster so stacked that 5*s don't matter anymore but have problems with this quest? I've got around 30 R5s, over 100 6*s, and 7 R3s and still absolutely care about 5*s. None of these quests have been that difficult for very developed rosters so if you're at the point where 5*s don't matter (and no one is there IMO) you should be breezing through this
    over 100 6*'s ?? whoa. pics or it didn't happen ;)

It's also ridiculous.
    It's really not, girl. People are completing it left and right. Void is doable with any character. That's not ridiculous at all.

It's also ridiculous.
    It's really not, girl. People are completing it left and right. Void is doable with any character. That's not ridiculous at all.
    LOL acting tough. I wonder how long you'd last in a dungeon.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just got destroyed on that Void boss... what is the counter? any suggestion?

Just got destroyed on that Void boss... what is the counter? any suggestion?

Problem is the spry. Trick is don't let him evade.
  • Haunted_ghoΕ‘tHaunted_ghoΕ‘t Posts: 75 β˜…
    edited August 2020
    I’m having similar problems but not quite the same I can beat epic difficulty with losing 20% of health on just one champion but can’t get through herald without spending units this SQ has severely punished those with a developing roster while giving those with a massive roster although the ability to finish it hasn’t made it anymore fun to play through like Canadian did for them I’m a fairly skilled player I’m caviler and I’ve done LOL but this has punished me not based on skill but lack of real money spent

It's also ridiculous.
    LOL acting tough. I wonder how long you'd last in a dungeon.
    Um, Sector 7, Room 13 is my usual ending point. Sometimes I get farther, sometimes not. I don't get why that's relevant, though.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

o4tg said:

Etjama said:

o4tg said:

Compared to the last few special quests, the herald rewards aren't very satisfying. Even less so if you're trying to use items to play out of your difficulty range, which the majority of players want to do.

I know lots of 10k+ guys who walked away from the highest herald quest, myself included. It's just not worth it this month if you get caught slipping.

A 6* and three 5*s isn't satisfying? What will it take to please you people? And I've only got around 7k prestige with 3 R5s. I'm not going to pretend to be amazing at the game but I've been totally fine so far.
    I apologize if my post hurt your feelings.

A 6* is nice, but I really don't care about 5* anymore. In a month worth of grinding that many fights with that much effort, it's much easier to get a 6* from other means.

If you're knocking out the top herald difficulties with mostly R4 without using items, you should share some videos to give other players guidance rather than getting upset over other people's opinions.
    Uh, how can you have a roster so stacked that 5*s don't matter anymore but have problems with this quest? I've got around 30 R5s, over 100 6*s, and 7 R3s and still absolutely care about 5*s. None of these quests have been that difficult for very developed rosters so if you're at the point where 5*s don't matter (and no one is there IMO) you should be breezing through this
    over 100 6*'s ?? whoa. pics or it didn't happen ;)
    oh ya, work is a huge whale. Longshot is his favorite champ

I’m having similar problems but not quite the same I can beat epic difficulty with losing 20% of health on just one champion but can’t get through herald without spending units this SQ has severely punished those with a developing roster while giving those with a massive roster although the ability to finish it hasn’t made it anymore fun to play through like Canadian did for them I’m a fairly skilled player I’m caviler and I’ve done LOL but this has punished me not based on skill but lack of real money spent

That's just false. Void is based on skill, not roster.
This discussion has been closed.