**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Itemless Herald Difficulty Void Variation

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
Saw quite a lot of people complain that this is quite hard; here’s how I did it on my blind run. That Void boss wasn’t that bad considering I was running full suicides too.

https://youtu.be/X6H5kFvCiXI

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Impressive
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Good stuff
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I solod with a max 4* Aegon
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I didn’t wanna risk the unknown by using 4*s given that this consumes those spheres as tickets for entry
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

walkerdog said:

Oh, so going in 'blind' with Nick, Aegon and Killmonger? Cool, cool, cool.

You're right, you should pick the days to go in on that you only have 1 R5 and 1 mediorce R4 that you leveled up b/c you had 2 2016 gems to burn.
    Thats not the point. Its impressive to do the quest itemless - no doubt. But argueing that the quest isnt hard and he went in unprepared seems ignorant to those who actually think the quest is too difficult for their roaster. Its not like he showcased obscure or less used champs. Just the usual god tier champs at high rank.
    If you go into there with r4 5*s or better there is no reason you should lose this one. The nodes before it were easy, basic nodes that any UNCOLLECTED should be able to walk through. Even with the difficulty of void you should be able to get him down 20% per champion you have. On top of that void is an old champ he should know how to fight