**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Herald of Galactus: Mr Sinister regen v Guardian

I noticed while fighting Mr Sinister in Herald of Galactus that he would sometimes regen. I’m confused as to why this would be since the Guardian can’t crit. I didn’t video capture the fight to be able to go back and see exactly when it was happening or even show you guys but I think it was happening to either when hits would be critical or perhaps to the burst shock damage as a result of those hits. It didn’t seem like it was happen at the same rate as which you would think he’d be critting but still happened sometimes. Guardian still worked well v Sinister but those regens were odd. Anyone else notice the same thing or can explain why this was happening? It was during regular combos and not any specials that I notice I think. Thanks.

Comments

• Maybe its a node 🤔🤔🤔
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Nøx said:

I noticed while fighting Mr Sinister in Herald of Galactus that he would sometimes regen. I’m confused as to why this would be since the Guardian can’t crit. I didn’t video capture the fight to be able to go back and see exactly when it was happening or even show you guys but I think it was happening to either when hits would be critical or perhaps to the burst shock damage as a result of those hits. It didn’t seem like it was happen at the same rate as which you would think he’d be critting but still happened sometimes. Guardian still worked well v Sinister but those regens were odd. Anyone else notice the same thing or can explain why this was happening? It was during regular combos and not any specials that I notice I think. Thanks.

What nodes did he have? Masachism?
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Pretty sure you guys got it, I didn’t think he had on any nodes that would cause that but I just rechecked. He had on Critical Setup: when attacker ends combo with the same attack they ended their previous combo with, the attack is a guaranteed critical hit. Guess the node takes precedent over the Guardian’s non crit. It does say he can’t crit naturally so the node is what does it for sure. Thanks guys