**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a squad. 10k prestige.

Line 2madbeez Prestige 10k Can’t commit to doing map 6 everyday. Sometimes too busy and don’t want to let anyone down. But I’m still super active love a dirty joke and have a killer Defensive squad. Here’s what I don’t want...

Are you the type of leader that’s going to answer everyone in the chat rooms question? We won’t get along. Do you place all your R5 champs so you can get all the kills even though everyone else has a maxed doom too? Not a good fit. Do you make overly detailed notes and album submissions? Like with graphics? Yet your only a gold 2 ally? Yeah, sound familiar? I’m not your guy. If you want someone who’s played at a high level map 6/ plat experience. Plays hours a day still. Enjoys a dirty joke now and again. And does love teamwork and communication in your guy. Is it possible I have a tiny issue with Type A cop authoritarian types? Kinda. Maybe because I am one in real life. Who knows.

Comments

• QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    PM sent my guy!
  • Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    Madbeez said:

Line 2madbeez Prestige 10k Can’t commit to doing map 6 everyday. Sometimes too busy and don’t want to let anyone down. But I’m still super active love a dirty joke and have a killer Defensive squad. Here’s what I don’t want...

Are you the type of leader that’s going to answer everyone in the chat rooms question? We won’t get along. Do you place all your R5 champs so you can get all the kills even though everyone else has a maxed doom too? Not a good fit. Do you make overly detailed notes and album submissions? Like with graphics? Yet your only a gold 2 ally? Yeah, sound familiar? I’m not your guy. If you want someone who’s played at a high level map 6/ plat experience. Plays hours a day still. Enjoys a dirty joke now and again. And does love teamwork and communication in your guy. Is it possible I have a tiny issue with Type A cop authoritarian types? Kinda. Maybe because I am one in real life. Who knows.

Is a map 4/5 ally good for you? We run map 4s and 5s and we do 2 BG war. If you’re interested my ign is Joshua Eivers
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, check us out...we may be a great fit!

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and sometime run theme tanks in the off season. Last season we were G1, but sometimes are in the G2 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season.

AQ: 554, 554, 554, 544, 444 for 180-190+ mil weekly.

500-750k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Wright38Wright38 Posts: 27
    Check us out, sounds like you’ll fit right in... haha

Wrighty 38
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    We run 5x5. New timers make it a lot easier. Usually hit 230 or so. Fairly laid back and don't have a ton of problems. Line name is swagz mcswaggin same as in game.
  • SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Silver 2 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • The_BatThe_Bat Posts: 33
    Hey man. We are looking for players. We are growing. Only map 5x5 in AQ (225m a week) and gold 2 in war (tier 7) but progressing steadily. We like active players who work for the alli. Not too fuss about who gets the kills in war as long as we win. If interested hit me up on line: _akula_