**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Herald difficulty - Skill Day

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
You missed the boat with this one. Too many mechanics going on that have to be timed just right.

Remove either Matador, Hurt locker or encroaching stun

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Emma frost is one counter I’m can se
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Hard
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    If they are going to build it for a single counter at least let you peak at the map so you can have a plan
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yikes lol this looks hard
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    emma would destroy this with the colossus synergy - shock and stun immune just makes it a pretty normal fight just keep an eye on hurt locket i suppose
    Domino smash worked for me but who looks at moleman and says hmmm Emma will be clutch for this fight
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Anyone said agressive figthing arcangel?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rotelly said:

Domino smash worked for me but who looks at moleman and says hmmm Emma will be clutch for this fight

Domino can get you there as she can turn off the power gain from matador. I still made it through alive but got a bit wrecked in the process
  • Onegod007Onegod007 Posts: 9
    What are the nodes on the fights leading up to MM left and right?
    edited August 2020
    Don't remember the nodes exactly but it was pretty easy on the right hand side. Just a KM to deal with if you are worried.

I think the right side was an Icarus variant but don't remember the left
    Left side was something about you getting debuffs and they get a massive fury. Wasn't hard. Nick Fury at the end but as long as you know how to fight Nick you're fine
    Mole man was the only even slightly annoying fight and that was really only bc of the champs I had having poor interaction with matador. Domino, AA, Namor
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★

Mole man was the only even slightly annoying fight and that was really only bc of the champs I had having poor interaction with matador. Domino, AA, Namor

What constitutes poor interaction w matador? I never saw it as something some champs are better or worse for. I would say DoT champs, since they can kill without specials, but you list 3 DoT champs as being poor for that node.
    Tru100 said:

What constitutes poor interaction w matador? I never saw it as something some champs are better or worse for. I would say DoT champs, since they can kill without specials, but you list 3 DoT champs as being poor for that node.
    Both Domino and AA can turn off the power gain you get from Matador with their AAR. I only managed to get 1 neuro up with AA with some bad luck and it was enough to shut down matador but not encroaching stun. Domino did the same thing with her passive AAR. Namor doesn't gain power from it while in inperius so if you throw an early special to stop the stun, you never get your fury and then can't can power to throw more specials to kill the stun.

I went in blind. Managed to get through it still but if all you have is one or two of those champs at a lowish rank I could see some problems if you have some bad luck as well
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    My team was omega, colossus and domino. iceman for thunder dancer.
    it was manageable.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
    :# Well...looks like I'm heading to Epic.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I used AA and rogue. I messed up or I would have had havok too lol. The nodes are a tad bit over the top though. Could drop one of the ones mentioned above. Probably encroaching stun since that relies on the others workout in sync and moles actually throwing specials.
    Encroaching Stun + Matador == interesting game play of spamming SP1 a little anoying but doable
    Encroaching Stun + Hurt Locker == interesting game play the forces you to be aggressive and alternate between SP1 & SP2 but doable
    Matador + Hurt Locker == Fun back and forth play that lets you alternate between SP1 & SP2
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

Rotelly said:

Domino can get you there as she can turn off the power gain from matador. I still made it through alive but got a bit wrecked in the process
    I have 6* domi-NO but I need shards
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I did it twice first time didn't read the boss node. Itemless. It's fine as it is.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Emma frost is one counter I’m can se

Also, Iceman. Encroaching stun eats armor.. Stun timer 20sec..Iceman armor timer 15sec(12sec if awakened)

Need to manage matador and Hurt locker.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I’m not going to be a jerk like on some other threads and say it was easy. I mean, it wasn’t. What I found was this. I thought I would bring OR, Colossus, and Sunspot to power through the fight, but surprise, encroaching stun plus inability to get power when you need it. Inevitably, you’d be screwed when the timer depletes. I actually found that Iceman was best, and fortunately threw him in for good measure. I could see how Emma Frost would be good too. I don’t have her though. I’m really hoping that the champs are the same next week after we’ve had to “crack the code” for every Herald boss.
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    Rotelly said:

You missed the boat with this one. Too many mechanics going on that have to be timed just right.

encroaching stun is the worst.
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193

Rotelly said:

encroaching stun is the worst.
    if you forget about it, it turns easy fights like jugs into mini-maestro's