**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom

Comments

• Jupiter_Jupiter_ Posts: 10
    Wow nice rewards this should be fun
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Mcord117 said:

Couple questions

Are the chapters the same length as the recent variants or like variant 1?

When you say bump in difficulty, in relation to what? Variant 4 was much easier than variant 1. Is it more in line with 1 or expect harder than that?

Variant 1 is not really that hard anymore outside of a handful of fifths (currently exploring it). I expect this will be harder to justify the increased rewards.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I’ll miss being able to do it with the right 4* champ.
    Guessing it won’t be quite impossible now but just not worth the effort.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

Chapter 2:

Arcane Torrent: For each Buff on the Defender, Mystic Attackers gain:
    +25% Ability Accuracy
    +10% Attack
    +25% Bleed Debuff Duration
    +25% Armor Break Debuff Duration
    +10% Power Rate

Question: Does this mean unique buff or does it mean multiple buffs of same type?

• Koolaid7gKoolaid7g Posts: 8
    Looks fantastic! For the 5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem (2015/2016/2017 Champions), is this a generic gem or class-specific? Cheers!
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    The 6* rewards are pretty light.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    have you removed the 3>4 5* rank up gem (not the 201x ones) from completion?
  • KreusadaKreusada Posts: 3
    Super awesome! Can't wait until wednesday!
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Can’t wait to use doctor voodoo on the mystic boost lol
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

of course the first chapter is for the one tag i have no champs in

You can still use other champions there. You just won't take advantage of the global node
    “This time, we’re leaning heavily towards the lore of the Chapter, and restricting access to only #Spider-Verse Heroes, #Symbiote, and Mystic Champions! While you will be able to bring those Champions into the entire quest, each Chapter will feature global buffs that empower one of those select groups at a time.”
    Yes, you can use all those champions there. Some just won't take advantage of the nodes
    Ohh I thought I quoted spidey’ comment lol my bad
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I’m curious, what did you guys do with the difficulty? With the bump in rewards I can’t imagine it would be as easy as a few of the other variants, but maybe I’m wrong.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm interested to see the difficulty of this considering the pretty good buff in rewards
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

5-Star Rank 2 → 3 Gem x3
    5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem (2015/2016/2017 Champions) x3
    5-Star Rank 4 → 5 Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal x1
    5-Star Crystal Shards x25000
    Tier 5 Basic Catalysts x3
    T5CC Fragment Crystal (25%)
    6-Star Crystal Shards x5000
    5-Star Signature Stone Crystal x48
    Gold x4,000,000
    Units x360

Good god almighty!
  • GriZzLyRoDGriZzLyRoD Posts: 18
    Very good buff !! but may be 10000 6star shard awesome :)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Chapter 2:

+25% Ability Accuracy
    +10% Attack
    +10% Power Rate

Is it just me or does the Boost seem a bit Redundant since most Mystics beside a select few rely on Nullify for most of their abilities or have a Nullify Ability that you can't stop from activating leading to the loss of this Boost? (Although Guillotine would gain a big boost from this since she is one of the few with no Nullify Abilities, but it's called the Mystic Chapter and not the Guillotine Chapter specifically even though she Is one of the Story Champions in this Quest)
    Maybe the Defender Nodes will have something that changes it up, maybe making it so you Can't Nullify or something, idk that'd just seems a bit backwards...

Also before anyone even tries to start something I'm Not Complaining, I'm Confused and Asking A Question.

Tl;Dr "Why does the Chapter Suggesting and Rewarding you for using Mystics, boost you when the Enemy has Buffs even though the Majority of Mystics are known for Removing Buffs?" That's all I'm asking, it just seems Redundant.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130

Chapter 2:

+25% Ability Accuracy
    +10% Attack
    +10% Power Rate

Is it just me or does the Boost seem a bit Redundant since most Mystics beside a select few rely on Nullify for most of their abilities or have a Nullify Ability that you can't stop from activating leading to the loss of this Boost? (Although Guillotine would gain a big boost from this since she is one of the few with no Nullify Abilities, but it's called the Mystic Chapter and not the Guillotine Chapter specifically even though she Is one of the Story Champions in this Quest)
    Maybe the Defender Nodes will have something that changes it up, maybe making it so you Can't Nullify or something, idk that'd just seems a bit backwards...

Also before anyone even tries to start something I'm Not Complaining, I'm Confused and Asking A Question.

Tl;Dr "Why does the Chapter Suggesting and Rewarding you for using Mystics, boost you when the Enemy has Buffs even though the Majority of Mystics are known for Removing Buffs?" That's all I'm asking, it just seems counterproductive.
    Some Champions like Guillotine do not nullify...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Chapter 2:

+25% Ability Accuracy
    +10% Attack
    +10% Power Rate

Tl;Dr "Why does the Chapter Suggesting and Rewarding you for using Mystics, boost you when the Enemy has Buffs even though the Majority of Mystics are known for Removing Buffs?" That's all I'm asking, it just seems counterproductive.
    Some Champions like Guillotine do not nullify...
    I mentioned that... "since Most Mystics *besides a select few* rely on Nullify" then mentioned Guillotine Specifically in a separate bit, but it's called the Mystic Chapter and it's enticing you to use Mystics in General it's not the "Mystics That Can't Nullify" Chapter.