**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #5: Blood and Venom

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Anyways thank you Kabam for listening to our suggestion about adding 2017 Champions to the Rank Up Gems, and Boosting the Rewards in general. Can't wait to get into this thing with some of my lesser used Champions in their Special Chapters.

Oh also really appreciate the Conversion of the 5 Star Hero Crystals into Shards so we could spend them on the Duel Class Crystals we need/want.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Sneakyko said:

Will you be able to use any spiderverse/symbiotic/mystic in any chapter or will it be separated by each chapter

Yes.. as stated in the post on the very first page of this thread..
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    What about the 3-4 rank up gem crystal from completion? What happened to that?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

It may be a rank 5 gem for completion
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

Chapter 2:

Arcane Torrent: For each Buff on the Defender, Mystic Attackers gain:
    +25% Ability Accuracy
    +10% Attack
    +25% Bleed Debuff Duration
    +25% Armor Break Debuff Duration
    +10% Power Rate

Is it just me or does the Boost seem a bit Redundant since most Mystics beside a select few rely on Nullify for most of their abilities or have a Nullify Ability that you can't stop from activating leading to the loss of this Boost? (Although Guillotine would gain a big boost from this since she is one of the few with no Nullify Abilities, but it's called the Mystic Chapter and not the Guillotine Chapter specifically even though she Is one of the Story Champions in this Quest)
    Maybe the Defender Nodes will have something that changes it up, maybe making it so you Can't Nullify or something, idk that'd just seems a bit backwards...

Also before anyone even tries to start something I'm Not Complaining, I'm Confused and Asking A Question.

Tl;Dr "Why does the Chapter Suggesting and Rewarding you for using Mystics, boost you when the Enemy has Buffs even though the Majority of Mystics are known for Removing Buffs?" That's all I'm asking, it just seems Redundant.
    i can think of ManThing, Mojo and Voodoo that apply buffs and dont necessarily nullify them immediately.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I love the part about gaining Responsibility while you have Great Power.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

They are now Generic according to the comment 5 above your's.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

No he means the one that wasn't locked to a specific release year, it was a gem that could be used for any champ
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Mcord117 said:

Mcord117 said:

Couple questions

Are the chapters the same length as the recent variants or like variant 1?

When you say bump in difficulty, in relation to what? Variant 4 was much easier than variant 1. Is it more in line with 1 or expect harder than that?

Variant 1 is not really that hard anymore outside of a handful of fifths (currently exploring it). I expect this will be harder to justify the increased rewards.
    While I have it explored and it is certainly easier now it still stands as by far the hardest variant to be released
    It is, but I expect this will be as challenging as variant 1 was when it was released, not as it is now. I’m an ok skilled player (I quit out Mole Man herald quest today, other ones so far have been fine), and I’ve been able to do a lot of paths in V1 itemless, including in the last chapter. I don’t expect to be able to here.
  • The_PopeGope2The_PopeGope2 Posts: 28
    Good buff
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

No he means the one that wasn't locked to a specific release year, it was a gem that could be used for any champ
    yeah not sure where it went

@Kabam Miike where did it go?
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59

Voodoo is going to crush this in the second chapter. +25% ability accuracy for every buff? Placing a Loa every hit, granting +10% attack and power rate very hit.

Easy attack increases and instant SP3’s

If there's no cap on Arcane Torrent then I am so excited to take Voodoo in here... >:)